Chapter 3

Percy stood by the window of the palace, Apollo had brought him into. He stood there wondering

Was there still hope for him? Would he still see, Annabeth?

He suddenly turned around, to see Hermes.

"Percy." Spoke Hermes

Percy nodded, he looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mhmm..." He replied quietly.

"Percy, I-I'm sorry, I should-"

"Its okay." He replied calmly. "I.... just wanted at the least to be greeted Happy Birthday, by my parents...."

Hermes looked sullen.

"I-I'm sorry, Percy." He stood by him. "Whatcha looking at?"

"The rainbow...." he replied "Do you at least have one golden drachma? I want to Iris Message my parents..."

Hermes was surprised on how calm, Percy was. Last time he had been kicked to the groin repeatedly

"I'm sorry I don't..." Hermes had replied

He simply nodded.

"Hermes..?" He spoke

"Yes?" He tensed

"When will visitation be allowed?" He asked

"The next 3 days, Percy." He answered "Then, the Gods will follow the schedule on who will meet you from time to time."

Percy nodded, Hermes studied trying to figure out what was wrong with him

Then Percy cried.....

"Hermes...." He spoke "Visit me from time to time, I hate you, but.... your the only person I can trust other than.... Apollo."

He leaned on Hermes' shoulder crying even more.

"Sure.... I will." He then hummed "🎵I can feel you in the breeze..🎵"

Percy had slumped, fallen to sleep. He laid on the bed and went back to Olympus.

xxx

"I'd expect he'd beat you up again." Apollo spoke as Hermes appeared "But judging that you're fine I guess not."

"It was weird.... he spoke calmly, asking when visitation was allowed..." Hermes spoke "Asking for a drachma and salt water to at least Iris Message his parents." Then Hermes looked sullen "He cried..... asking me to visit from time to time along with you."

Apollo sighed and elbowed Hermes.

"Will do..." He spoke.

xxx

Percy woke up from a dream that would never come true.... He went out by the balcony yawning. To his surprise there was a girl there whom he never met.

"Oh, hey kid." She spoke "Aren't you the guy who got turned into a God recently?"

Percy looked down and the girl shook her head

"Names, Eris." She introduced "Goddess of Conflict, Strife, and Chaos."

"Percy." He said

She approached him. Holding out a bowl of salt water and a golden drachma.

"Heard you ask for these earlier.." she said "Had a lot of trouble getting them, you owe me."

Percy nodded. He Iris Messaged her mother.

"Percy!" His mother spoke.

"Mom.." there was a sign of longing in his voice.

"We- Me and Paul had a child, its a girl." She spoke "We wanted you to be part of the Baptismal Ceremony, but I guess you can't"

He nodded.

"I miss you... Mom." He said softly.

"Me too..." And he ended it.

He slowly sat on his bed, leaving Eris standing with crossed arms.

"My payment?" She asked nicely.

"What did you want?" He spoke

"A kiss, is' all." Percy was shocked by the thought of kissing her. "The Olympians, they're possessive of ya'! I'd like to see their face when I brag about having your first Godly kiss."

Percy considered it.... He wanted them to feel at least a little pain, but wouldn't that get Eris in trouble? He had to admit she was, pretty and..... what was the word hot? Yeah.....

He gestured for her to come nearer. As soon as she was near enough.,

"How badly do you want to piss off the, Gods?" He asked

She smirked, an opportunity to finally cause Chaos and she wanted it badly. Not only that, but she also liked, Percy. Isolation didn't hinder the growth of his body.

He looked more like a body builder than your regular 18 yr. old. And she had fallen for it.

"Badly..." she responded with a malicious grin.

Percy pulled her onto hid lap. She was shocked by the sudden roughness that he did.

Then, he roughly collided his lips with hers, her reaction was priceless. She didn't expect him to be that good of a kisser. Opening his mouth, he allowed his tongue to pass through and lick her upper lip.

Then, entangling each others tongue as they separated and collided lips over and over again.

She felt alive, as sparks shook her body.

He felt butterflies burst from his stomach.
Pinning her onto the bed, making her grin.

"You badly want to piss them off." Percy stated as he unbuttoned his shirt "Then, I'll make that happen.

Leaning in again for another kiss.

She was satisfied no more than that, she even wanted more of his attention on her.. And she had it all.

She truly will be causing chaos among the, Gods. As she allowed, Percy to take her over.

xxx

A/N: The song sang by Hermes was a song on Youtube made by TheFatRat known as Monody ft. Laura Brehm. Check it out!

I'll be pairing, Percy with Eris by the way.

And finally, I had gotten this idea from eri_quin. The book was called Conquest of Paradise check it out!