C H A P T E R 8

Edited:19/05/2018

Dreams
----------
No POV
----------
You were asleep it was 7:30 and everyone was still asleep you shift a little as you were laying in a comfortable position someone behind you holding you by your waist as you both were asleep. You turn now face to face with that person as you stomach was being a bitch by telling you to get up and eat,you open one eye lazily looking around until you looked in front of you,you gulp you're face heating up as you see bendy peacefully laying in front of you. You silently get off the bed avoiding a few planks that would make noise and open the door closing it behind you as walk down the hallway to where  you stored the food.

'mins of walking'

You turn the corner seeing someone eating a box of oreos".......?"you stay silent grabbing the nearest plank as you steadily walk closer to them they looked more like....a girl? With long slick black hair and white gloves 'maybe another toon?'you thought now a bit closer to them only a few inches until"Y

!?"you hear bendy yell you turn around and look back 'what!?'you thought looking back bendy running toward you and pulling you into a hug"thank god,where were you?"you hug back confused since you couldn't go anywhere.

"Uh...sorry.." Bendy says letting go of the hug"oreos so early?" "Uh...no someone was just there!"you yell pointing to the box bendy only nods his head slowly" you're crazy,but I love you" "what?" You say not hearing what he said"no-nothing! "  "morning guys!"you hear Boris yell happily as he runs into the "oh by the way,any chance you got snack?" You chuckle but couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching you,you only giggle as you got (fave snack) for bendy,Boris and yourself.

|bendy POV|
Damn it bendy you almost blew it! Thank god she hadn't heard me....I wonder if she really did see someone here? Couldn't be Boris he just came here....my be Sam!? Shit I hope it's not him "not hungry?" Y

asks looking at me while chewing a little "nah just thinking" "welp don't hurt your brain!" I look at Boris with a 'seriously' look,he only smile's back in response. I think I'll just walk around again or go downstairs and see if Sam still there....I hope he's there cause if he isn't then there's gonna be a lot shit to deal with.

=1 hour later=

Y

and Boris decided to draw there each other and asked me if I'd join I told them I'd be kinda busy but I'll see them later as I go down ink puddle entering a room a pentagram with a cut out me on the side,I only growl at this I hate seeing those things it makes me want to....to....ugh never mind I'd never kill anymore,cause if I did I'd stop myself hell I'd kill myself if it meant not hurt her. I just I don't know anymore.....

I sit down in a nearby corner some ink dripping from my face"no..."it start to cover my one eye "no,no..." I soon start to grow more my smile becoming less...joyful and more scary"no,no no no no no no NO!"I was now full demon I just hate it....I hate this side of me....without warning I go back in an ink puddle that lead to the room,I get out...no not me...this is not me....they get out of puddle ready to kill anything. I want to yell but I can't they're in control now....

*End*

So the next chapter will be kinda short cause I'm running out of ideas.