C H A P T E R 10

Edited:19/05/2018

Y

?
||You POV||
I can't....I just can't hurt him I'm afraid I'll hurt him badly...but then he'll hurt me"....ju..."I don't know! I don't know!! I just want him back!!"JUST GIVE HIM BACK!!"I yell at them now crying my eyes full of fear and anger "Just..." My body wants to give up but I won't,I won't until he's back to normal! that's how much I like him! "Please...." I start looking down "...ju...." I-I'll do anything for him"....just..." I just want him back"I'll do anything! "I say now looking up tears streaming down my face" kill me,I don't care!! "They move to the back a little cause of sudden out burst" I just..."I love you bendy"I...."please come back...

"I-i'll..." I can't "God I'll do anything!!" I want him"I'll kill for you!!"I yell looking at their face "I'd kill myself!" They stay silent "I-i....I just..." They move a bit closer"I..I care bendy"they stop and give confused look judging by there eyebrows"about Boris....and you"they stand on one spot just looking at me,ink still covering their face"not just that..."I continue"you...you were always..."I stop.

"Y

..." I stare at him as the ink slowly starts to fade"I-"I cut him off"no,no just...just let me finish!"I say looking at the ground the back at them. "I've meant to tell you..." They were now going back to there normal form"y..."he continues trying to get his point out".

"Y

I..." "No,ju-just..." He holds my hand,me still looking up at him while he looks down at me.Thank god he's back to normal "y

I-" "I love you!" I blurt out as I blush its silent for a few minutes until"wh-what did you say?" "I said I love you" I say looking away. He starts to smile a little.

Y

.." "bendy!" I look behind him to see a girl? No,no she looked like a toon definitely a toon "who..?" I say looking at them"Alice..?"bendy says he seems to know her,good! Just great! Just. Fucking. Great!

-----------
No POV
-----------
You felt stupid to have told him that you liked him but now there was someone else to deal with....Alice. You never really heard of a toon named Alice before, sure she used to sing on some of the bendy episodes but you'd just draw and wait for bendy and Boris to arrive. You glare at her as she continues to tell bendy what happened, not bothering to ask who you are.

•time skip to Boris healing your wound•

You continue to glare at bendy and Alice as they continue to chat "you okay?" Boris ask looking at worried "yea...fine" you reply bluntly"don't lie to me,come on you can tell I'll keep it secret"he says as bandages the wound,you sigh in defeat "I'm jealous..." You mutter"what was that...?"Boris ask leaning in "I'm jealous!" You whisper yell he gives a confused yet understanding look.

"Why..?" "I just poured my heart out to him,and then that!" You say pointing toward Alice"shows up!" "Well then,I'll need to talk to him.." Boris says uneasy as he sees you looking angry and sad in you're eyes.

End♪
Jealously be like...

Senpai sans!!

Not what I expected...

Huh!?he-hey stop doing that!

What..?

Popping up while I fangirl!

Over...?

Sans,you....oh crap..

What about me?

Surprise!!

You fucking....

Welcome...!

*sigh* thanks...*mutter while blushing*

What was that...?

THANK YOU,for the love of crap!!

Ha,ha,ha!! Crap!!

*sigh*let's go...

Okay.*takes anon hand while blushing*

Ooooh!!bone zone!!!

What's that?

Not made for you're loving ears!*rubs Boris ears*

Okay....

Dude...

Crap!!!*hides behind Boris*

Author, I know ur there!

Leave meh and my oreos!!*yells while blushing*

Why...?*tells Boris to leave*

Crap....*still blushing*

*sits next to author*

*kisses cheek and runs*BOI!!