C H A P T E R 12

Edited:19/05/2018

Nightmare
----------
No one
----------
You pull away a full blush on your face the same with bendy you both stayed silent "I-I'm gonna go check on Boris..." Bendy says standing up you nod a little you're fingers touching your lips as you were still in shock bendy leaves closing the door and mentally screaming his head off as a happy smile rested on his face,same with you.

You decided to turn in early just like a...nap? For like 20 mins or less you didn't really know how long you just felt it was a long day,and you just shock of life which was surprise ever.

Nightmare
Dark...just dark an empty void was just around you well you were practically in the void "hello...?" You say taking a step forward then another and another. It seemed you were just walking toward nothing until you saw figure in the distance they didn't seem to notice you"Hello..!?"you yell catching there attention they turn around and start to walk toward you,you doing the same.

You could now see the figure clearly it was...Bendy! You were so glad to see him but why was he wearing a two tail suit and it was only then you noticed that you were wearing a semi long black dress that reached your knees you blush since you don't wear dresses that often. "Shall we?" You look back to see bendy with his hand reached out for you,as you take his hand he pulls you closer and you both start to dance slowly a soft toon playing.

The dark void started to change and you were both dancing in green meadow with flowers and the moonlight shining not really bright. It was beautiful scene and you enjoyed every moment. Bendy stop's dancing after a while looking into your e\c
and starts to sing "I'm gonna love you till the end of time darlin~" You blush as it felt like the song was wrote for you,you both start to lean in.

You heart start to beat faster and you could feel his breath on you're face that moment could've lasted until...

*bang!*

You breath hitch's as you look down red now pouring out of a hole made only a small bullet,you legs limp as you fall to the ground turning you're head in the direction of the attacker to see "Y

!!Joey you son of bitch!!" You hear bendy yell as you look back he was towering over you crying as you were crying well"B-bendy..." "No y

...no,no,no,no,no!!!" You started to black out hearing those words.

"None of us really change over time...we only become......
More of what we are...soon you'll see y\n..."

"Thēy wöñ't ßåvê yœù..."

Awake

You wake to see bendy looking at you worried he was holding you're hand and you're face felt wet like you were...crying? You sit up looking at you're stomach area,no wound. " y

are you okay?"you look back at bendy starting to cry again"I-i...."you couldn't get it out"you...?" "I died..." You say now crying again bendy bringing you into a tight hug.

"I'd never let that happen..." You hug back breath hitching "p-promise?" You say voice shaking as you continue to cry in his shoulder,Boris enters with Alice to check but just found you crying and bendy comforting you,Alice looked kinda angry while Boris looked worried.

"I-it's fine guys,you can go..." You say a little sad you didn't want them to leave,not even Alice even if you two don't like each other"are you sure?"Boris ask still worried,you nod. Alice only smirks but hides it by covering her mouth,you glare a little"no..."you look at bendy a little confused"what...?" "I'm not leaving.." He hugs you only look at him still confused "you" he Finish's and you soon hug back.

Boris only looks in 'aw' while Alice glares and decides to leave"see you guys tomorrow.. "She mutters while walking away Boris only waving and closing the door as he head's to his room.

--------
Bendy
--------
I look down at y

you had fallen asleep still crying a little I wipe a tear away and sigh" why haven't I told you...?"I mutter knowing she can't hear me at all,I lay on the bed still hugging y

as she shifts a little,I move her baby bangs away from her forehead "*sigh*how is this....possible?" I say now rubbing her cheek"how can I love you...?"I question now holding her tighter "I'm just made of.....".

" ink...."

end°

Oh bendy you can still love.

Really?

Yes.

Thanks*hugs author*

*hugs back,then throws them at reader*

Go now ya friggin cheesy couple!

Fuck off author!!

I write dis shit so don't go there.... !

Okay,okay sheesh*go's with bendy*

Boi!