C H A P T E R 30

Poison....
---------
You!!
---------
I gotta kill this bitch,but how!? I can't run toward her with a knife,she'll spot me from a mile away! Hm....well I could poison her! Yes no one will even know! But with what? While she's eating or drinking something? I find that out later,right now I gotta focus on...

Cuddling bendy!

Heh,well he did jump on my bed this morning & I did eat the whole jar of cookies saving him a few,I have such a soft heart! Sometimes it get's in way,like when Boris chewed my one shoe I wanted to scold him but then he made those cute fucking puppy dog eyes!!! Why is that everyone's weakness? The puppy dog eye's? Cause they so FRIGGIN cute!!

"You okay?" bendy asked as I snapped out of my daze I seemed to be hugging his head "yea I'm fine"I said as I let go of his head,okay now just to...

JUMP!!

I had gotten off the couch & when I did I jumped on bendy who was still on the couch " h-hey!" He yelp as as we both fell to floor I just giggled in response "what?" He asked as I was on top of him,he's face was full gray "fucking sinner!" I said as I got off him,laying next to him. We were both just looking at the ceiling "so what now?" I said after a long silence bendy turn to face my as I turn to face him "well..." He said giving a devilish grin,he held my cheek as my face heated up a little,he soon leaned in for a kiss but I grabbed a cookie from the table & placed in my place "....really" He said as I giggle taking a bite & giving him the other half "you guys are so cheesy" we heard someone say we looked up to see Oswald with a grin.

"I didn't say it!" He said holding his hands up in defence "I know " I said with a small smile "then who said it?" Bendy said as he helped me up "the mouse " Oswald simply said as continued to head toward the kitchen to help Boris make dinner. I didn't really care but then I remembered that I had to buy poison "I gotta go to the store!" I said as headed for the door "I'm going with you"bendy said as he followed me closing the door,we got in the car & drove off to the mall.

time skip∞

We got back mall I didn't tell bendy what I wanted to get there but he didn't really care he just wanted to get more cookies,I parked in the garage & headed you inside " we back!"I yelled getting a howl in response. I walked into the kitchen seeing that everyone was in living room,I looked for the plate that Alice love's to eat from...Bingo! Found it now to just add a spice I smirked as I add some poison,soon after that I heard footsteps coming to kitchen,I ran for the sink grabbing a glass as I got some water,pretending I was thirsty.

Everyone sat down as they all began to eat talk I kept checking if Alice would eat but she just talked & some juice "aren't you going to eat? " Boris asked her as he pretend to sound worried,none of us really like Alice after the whole 'torture thing' "no thanks Boris,I'm not really hunger" she replied as she got up excusing herself & heading upstairs "I'll be right back" I said grabbing the kitchen knife when no one was looking.

I walked upstairs to see my room door open I walked inside taking cautious steps "boo!" I hear a figure yell as someone jumped on me holding a pistol, I stabbed them in their left arm they yelp in pain as they flung got off me,me grabbing their hair and pulling them toward my desk "let go bitch!!" Alice yelled "fuck you!" I spat as my eyes were starting to lose their sanity "I said let go!!" She yelled as she kicked my stomach,I fell to the back sitting up as I wiped blood away from my mouth.

"Not bad" I said as I got up huffing "but I've seen better!!!" I yelled lunging forward in attempt to stab her,I missed earning a loud bang I widen my eyes looking down to see a bullet hole in my chest area fell to my knees struggling to breath "I should've finished you off when I had the chance" she started as she kneeled down to my level "then senpai would've loved me sooner" she said as my vision was blurring "not today bitch" I said as I struggled to get up,my legs wobbling as she stood up a crocked smile resting on her face "buh bye!"she said waiting for my to collapse.

I grin as I held the pistol in my head " bitch"I said as I aimed for her head ringing out a loud bang as ink splattered over my room walk "y

you o...." I looked to the doorway to see bendy standing there & looking at my wound "I'm fin--" I couldn't finish because at that moment I blacked out.

*END*

No she dead!

Heh,sorry again for another late update.

Boi!