C H A P T E R 32

Deal?
-------
Nope
-------
Bendy freaked when he saw the wound & caught your limp body before it could hit the ground "Boris!!!" He yell not caring that a dead Alice was on the floor "I'm HERE!!" Boris yelled as he entered the room furrowing his eyebrows "what happened?" "I-i don't know! Just help her!" Bendy yelled as he was starting to cry you were losing you're pulse in a very quick manner & that wasn't good (no shit sherlock ) Boris quickly ran toward their room grabbing his first aid kit, he came back as he started to remove the bullet you giving a low grunt from the pain.

Minutes later & the bullet was removed Boris had stitched the wound up & wrapped your chest area up until it's fully healed then he'd remove the bandage "h-how long will she be?" Bendy asked worried "I don't bendy,well just have to wait" Boris replied with a sigh as he left the room bendy looking at your sleeping body,then at Alice's he growled as he had to dispose of the body. He decided to just burn it in the backyard lifting the body up her carried it quietly outside where he started a fire throwing her body in.

After that he went back inside & carried you to his room since you're room smelt of ink he thought it was best for you to sleep with him,he lay next to you "night y

.." He said as tears started streaming down his face,he hugged you tightly hoping you'd wake up soon.

------------------
Dream scape
------------------
I opened my eye's as I looked around it's dark & I seem to be floating,there was a throne on the other side of the room with a little light above I give a confused look as I try going in that direction "hello?" I said as finally landed on the ground. This looks kinda like a throne room just dark & lonely, I was close to the throne as I sat down I heard a door open "yea,yea I know sheesh" they said in an annoyed tone they soon walk in my direction judging by their footsteps.

"Hey! What ya doing on my seat?!" They ask angrily "I'm so sorry!" I said as got off them now on the throne as I turn around "nah,no worries I'd be confused as you are" they said holding out a hand to shake "mah names lora" they said as I shake her hand "y

" I say as they just sat their taking their phone out of their pocket "how'd I get here?" I ask them they stop what their doing sighing & getting up heading in another direction me following them. They opened some sort of window showing laying next to bendy "BENDY!!" I yell as I shake him,my hands going through him "don't you get it? You're gonna die soon" lora says as she sat near Boris petting his head.

"C-can't I go back?" I ask hoping that I could "sure,but then you owe me " lora said with a grin "what do want from me?" I ask waiting for an answer "well...hm" they started to think "take me with you " I look at her confused "but aren't you like the reaper person?" "Kinda..." I sigh thinking for a moment.

"Okay"

"Great! But there is a small problem" I grunt in frustration "what is the small problem?" "Well it'll take 2 day's today & tomorrow,you'll be able to be human or a cartoon like me,your whole face will melt like bendy's" she finished,I look at her giving her the 'da fuck' face her only shrugging.

"So... hãvê ä dëäl?"

Their voice kinda glitched their but I ignore it shaking her hand "yes" she gives a crocked smile as I shake her hand.

"Good!"

*END*

Imma be with you till the day I dissolve!!!

Yea author in chapter!!

Lime in chapter 34, which'll come soon!!

BOI!!