Mistakes happen

My daddy told me that my mommy had a little bit of an accident, which is why she's not holding me in her arms this second. But luckily she's getting much better, so daddy said that I could go visit her at the hospital today.

When we arrived mommy was sleeping oh so peacefully in her bed, all decked out in white, she looked like an angel you'd see on top of a Christmas tree or something.

Well, I ran over to give her a hug, but to my surprise, she didn't hug me back like she always does, so I started crying, but daddy was there to pick me up and tell me that she'll give me a hug when she wakes back up again.

After my daddy finished reading the bedtime story to my mommy and me, he said that it was sadly time to go home, which made me so sad, 'cause I didn't wanna leave mommy there the whole entire night all by herself.

Well, my daddy told me that he was gonna have a little bit of an adult conversation with the doctors, so he needed me to sit still here, he'd be right back for me.

So, as he quietly closed the door after waving goodbye to me as he was leaving, I immediately jumped out of the rocking chair and went back over to where mommy was.

I began crying all over again about the fact that daddy wants mommy to stay here, alone, so I decided to surprise daddy by unplugging all of the cords mommy was connected to so we could take her home with us.

Yay, the look on daddy's face is gonna be priceless when he sees what I was capable of, he'll finally treat me like a big girl.