5

"Mummy!" A young boy, around two years of age called across a clearing with about five silver tents stationed around it.
"What is it this time Percy?" A girl asked, she was around fourteen with long, dark hair and pale skin.
"Hello Zee. Can you see that, out there?" He asked, pointing into the dark forest.
"See what?"
"Come closer." He beckoned with his other hand, still pointing.
"I don't see anything Percy."
"Look harder." The small boy said slowly in a low whisper.
"There's nothing there."
"Urg. Fine, I do it." Before the girl could do anything he was storming silently into the wood pulling his bow off his back and grabbing an arrow from the quiver at his waist. As he started to get close she saw what he had been seeing. He had notched his arrow and had it pointed at a woman's head.
"Damn it!" The young teen muttered angrily before running after him while summoning her bow. "Percy." She hissed at the boy when she caught up. "Stop, before you get hurt. Go back and get the others, I'll keep and eye on things here. Go."
"No. I won't leave you. You never leave a fellow Hunter alone. Isn't that a rule?"
"Yes but, you need to get help."
"We do it, together." The young girl took on a smile then it quickly changed back to a scowl.
"Percy, I am lieutenant and you will do as I say."
"But, I don't want you to get hurt. Mummy would never 'give me." He whispered, more to himself than the the young teen next to him.
"We can't loose them. So one of us have to go back, as I'm the older hunter, you go."
"Hey, what you two arguing about?" Another girl in a silver hunting uniform came up behind the two.
"Phee." Percy whispered harshly. "Be quiet."
"Right, okay, sorry."
"Hey Percy, since Phoebe is here now, how about you go and get your mother and we'll watch them." The first girl - 'Zee' - suggested.
"Oh." He complained. "Okay, I do it."
"Thank you." The little boy ran off, back the way they had came from.
"Mummy! Mummy!" He called when he was back to camp.
"Percy, what's wrong?" A twelve year old girl asked. She had long auburn hair pulled into a high pony tail. Her silver eyes held concern for the small boy calling for his mother.
"Mummy, Zee and Phee are in the woods."
"They are often in the woods Percy."
"No, mummy, they're watching some bad people."
"So... Why are they watching them? They are fully capable to take care of the situation."
"Mummy, please just come."
"Okay, fine."

The small boy leaf the twelve year old girl, who couldn't possibly be a mother if she wasn't a goddess, into the woods. Where Phoebe and 'Zee' were keeping an eye on the 'bad people'.
"We back now." The small boy announced in a quiet voice.
"MiLady, look, over there. Sixteen degrees out of our current location." 'Zee' informed.
"Zoë, who is it?" 'MiLady' asked.
"Mummy, look at what the bad woman and male doing." He said 'male' with as much disgust as the other hunters did, as the woman hit a small girl - about nine - so hard she fell to the floor.
"Come on then." She whispered outraged.
She walked confidently into the clearing the three were in, Zoë, Phoebe and Percy not far behind her. As they walked she changed into a woman of about nineteen.