7

Artemis PoV

"So, you have a child?" My father asked emotionlessly.
"Yes." I answered in the same tone.
"Then the hunt is to be disbanded."
"No, it's not." My father suddenly looked unimaginably angry.
"You dare disobey me!"
"Yes." I growled, staring my father down, alas, my hatred of men came from him, so, he stuck me with the back of his hand. I fell to the ground with so much force that cracks formed under me. "Yes, I do. Because my son is innocent." I climbed back to my for feet.
"Yous dare your break your vow?" He raged.
"I didn't." I growled back. "I adopted the boy. We found him dying in the woods years ago."
"Get rid of him, or I will." Zeus ordered.
"You have no right to do that."
"But I do, as your king and father."
"You are no father of mine!"
"How dare you." He hissed, he went to hit me again. I pulled my knives out quickly, one pointed at his throat and one blocking his arm with the flat if the blade. "You have two days."
"To do what?" I replied cheekily but with a angry tone.
"To give up the boy."
"I will never give him up."
"Then he shall die, along with the hunters."
"You have no idea, do you?!"
"Of?"
"What I am capable of. You will never see me again."
"You wouldn't dare join the Titans."
"No, you hope I wouldn't, but I am half Titan."
"You will do as I say, or they all die."
"Not if you can't find us." I flashed out and reappeared in front of my twins palace.

"Hey lil sis." I was too angry and distracted to realise what he had called me.
"Hey bro. I wanted to tell you that I am leaving. For good. My hunters and I are moving Alaska. Don't tell Zeus. He's the reason. Goodbye. I will miss you. Don't look for us." I flashed out, the last thing I saw was Apollo's hurt face.

"Phoebe." I called as my camp came into view. "Tell my son I need to speak to him." She nodded and ran off. "Zoe, prepare to move."
"I thought we weren't moving for three more days."
"We are moving to Alaska and not coming back." I replied bitterly. She nodded hesitantly.
"Of course MiLady." Zoe ran off to tell the hunters that we were leaving for Alaska as soon as possible, so I headed to my tent.

I sat on my bed and the new girl walked in. We had a short conversation about her joining the hunters, she made the oath, I accepted and she left.

"I love you mummy." He said after I had sat up and he as curled up in my arms.
"I love you too Percy."
"What's 'ong?"
"Nothings wrong bud. It's just, my father being paranoid."
"Para what now?"
"Paranoid Percy. It means he has a high sense of self importance and will eliminate all threats to his position as king."
"I don't know what any of that means but okay mummy. Is there a thing I do to help?"
"No honey, this isn't your problem okay?" He gave me a weird look but nodded.
"Mummy, Phee say you need see me."
"Yes, I need to tell you something very important to me."
"Is it a secret?" He whispered.
"Not really."
"Oh."
"Percy, do you know how proud of you I am?"
"A small Percy sized bit."
"No, a very big about. Bigger then you can fathom."
"What fafon mean?"
"Fathom, is another word for imagine in simple words okay?"
"Yes mummy."
"Now, you must never forget what I just told you.'
"That fafon means imagine."
"No, that I am immensely proud of you." I smiled, giggled a bit and hugged him close.
"Why?"
"Because you are my perfect little boy."
"I love you mummy, you're perfet too." I laughed and pulled him closer.
"Now, why don't we take down this tent and head up to Alaska, huh?" I asked him. I saw his brain working, realising that we weren't meant to be leaving yet.
"But mummy," he complained, "we aren't meant to leave yet, and didn't you say we can ne'er go to 'Laska?" His cute voice responded.
"I know, but it's the only place my dad won't find us."
"Are we goin cause your daddy is para-para something?"
"Paranoid, and yes, darling we are."
"He sound like a big meanie. I not want to meet him."
"No, you don't. Let's get ready to leave." We both jumped out of bed pushing things into certain positions so that when the tent compacted they weren't crushed. We went outside to pull the strings and as the last one folded it the tent disappeared and it it's place was a small silver packet with a moon emblem embrazed into it.

Looking around I saw all tents like that. All 'tents' were put carefully into a bag, slung over one of the hunters shoulders. I held my hand out to her and gestured to the bag. She passed it over and I pulled it on.

"Everyone hold hands!" I commanded. They did as I said. A large circle formed. I held Percy and the new girls hands. "Hold tight! Don't let go! Close your eyes!" And with that we disappeared in a flash of silver light.

We reappeared on the border of Alaska and Canada. I summoned a large amount of cash and took a step into Alaska.

I immediately felt my power draining and nearly stumbled. I was tired and weak.
"It's draining, but, let's go." The hunters all stepped into Alaska also, Zoë and Percy being the last two.
"We should find a hotel to sleep in." Nicky voiced. She had joined three, four years ago.
"Yeah, let find somewhere for sleep." Percy agreed. I smiled and started walking.