Author's Note

Hi, sorry to do this, I hate them as much as the next guy/gal/other.

I know I haven't updated in god knows how long - my guess is almost two years. I'm sorry for that. I actually deleted WattPad for ages before downloading it on my laptop.

Most of you probably won't know what I'm talking about, but here I go.

I just finished my GCSEs, as in I finished in Monday the 17th June 2019. I had to focus on those since the beginning of year eleven, Not on writing. I did update other books, correct but I did so as part of my English language paper revision.

Due to not writing this is so long, I forgot where I wanted to go with it. But, I will get around to reading it and working out where I want to go with it. It's just, hard to find the time.

I have broken up for summer already as a result of finishing GCSEs but have a busy summer aghead of me. In a few weeks I go away for a month, each week in a new place with only the weekend to prepare. And in this time I have to learn a new language.

The first three weeks of my holiday are in England so I need not worry, but the last is in Europe, to my best friend's homecountry, and I vowed to learn some of her language. On top of this, I have to help my dad finish refurnishing the house and set up his new business.

I'll try and update by September - I know this is far away but I hope you understand.

For now, please comment any ideas you have for the story, or message me what you think and I'll try and get back to you.

Thank you so much for reading this story.

Peace Out