Inbetween

The rest is written by Rick Riordan until after the Giant War against Gaea unless there is a large change of events. The only difference is that it's two years earlier. Zoë doesn't die, Artemis saved her.

Ten year old Percy Jackson collapsed after having fought and killed the Minotaur. The last thing he remembered before everything went black was the sound of many people running up a hill, chattering nervously, and a horse's gallop.

Percy is surprisingly good at fighting - he never expected he'd be good at it. When they suggested he try archery he picked up the bow and relaxed at how familiar it felt in his hand. But no matter how right it felt to be using the weapon, it always went wrong.

Percy was confused as to why the Huntresses kept staring at him; small, wistful smiles on their faces, pride beaming in their eyes. He was more confused as to why they, or more importantly, Artemis, didn't hate him.

Percy wanted to save Bianca more than anything, we wished upon every star and every God that she would live. To his surprise, the metal giant started to freeze - the water particles in the air freezing it's joints - and stopped it's ability to move long enough for them to grab the raven haired girl and run.

Percy didn't know why he was crying. He'd only met Zoë days ago. And yet he was crying like he'd mourn a sister, a friend, a soulmate. He watched in helpless abandon and begged Artemis to save her. No-one knew how she survived, but she did.

He didn't want the Hunters fighting against Kronos, a strange surge of protectiveness waved over him, but he knew how badass they were and just how helpful they'd be to the fight and couldn't deny the help. Fourteen year old boys should not be making war decisions.

The Hunters all hugged him when the battle was over and everyone was alive. Oddly enough, he felt like he'd come home when he was enveloped in their embrace. Artemis smiled proudly when he was presented with the reward of immortality, and even prouder when he turned it down and instead demanded the gods claim their children by age twelve and that huts be built for all gods.

Percy and his best friends Annabeth, Grover and (now Hunter) Thalia were the power squad.

Other than Percy and Annabeth not dating nothing else much changes. Percy still jumps into Tartarus to protect Annabeth. Leo looked at Piper: "You may be my best friend, but I would not jump into there for you." He told her. She smirked. "You would if I told you to." Jason stared in horror. "How can you joke at a time like this?"

Artemis fought with Thalia in the final battle, while Poseidon fought beside Percy - though, the silver haired goddess sent him proud smiles and encouraging looks when he got knocked down.