19 Weeks- Emmett

"Emmett noooooo." (Y/N) struggled against his grip in a playful manner. "I don't wanna talk about thiiiis!"

Emmett let out a small chuckle. "Why not?" He asked as (Y/N) pouted up at him. "What's so wrong about talking about sex?"

"I feel icky right now." (Y/N) mumbled as she tried slipping out underneath him but he just blocked her once again. "Emmett... I need to pee! Let me through!"

"You're not just using that as an excuse are you?" He raised an eyebrow at the girl who shook her head. She put her hands over her stomach that had grown quite significantly in the nineteen weeks she had been carrying her and Emmetts little boy.

"This little guy is crushing against my bladder ya know." (Y/N) huffed as Emmett finally let (Y/N) pass.

The girl walked as quickly as she could to the bathroom with a pout still on her face and Emmett watched her, amused at her slight waddle. Once she had done her business and walked back outside, Emmett was nowhere to be found. (Y/N) blinked in confusion before a yelp escaped her as she was lifted into the air and carried towards the bed, bridal style.

"E-Emmett!" (Y/N) gasped out as he put her on the bed and got in after her, laughing all the while at her flustered face. "What are you doing?"

(Y/N) held a small glare at Emmett as he hovered above her, the strings on his shirt just above her face. He had a playful smirk on his face and as he moved his hands towards (Y/N)s body, the girl flushed even more. However, his hands ended up on her tummy as he gently rubbed it in soothing circles with a sincere smile on his face.

"I can't wait to meet him." He muttered as (Y/N) stared up at his face that was filled with the expression of pure admiration. "Thank you for doing this (Y/N)."

"Hey, I wanted a kid too, remember?" (Y/N) laughed a bit as Emmett hit a slightly ticklish point. "There's no need to thank me. I did this for myself too. The baby is the one we should be thanking."

Emmett smiled at (Y/N) before resuming his gentle touches on the girls belly as it moved up and down with (Y/N)s breathing. The silence that settled over them was peaceful as the two thought about the future and the family they were starting together. Their own little branch on their very strange family tree.