Demi Lovato: Adoption Story

10 year old Lizzy Has had a terrible childhood with abuse and depression along with a very dark secret that she's never told anyone. Will Demi be able to save her? Or will Lizzy's demons get the best of her?

__________________________________________________________________

Lizzy's POV:

"LIZZY GET UP! YOUR FOSTER PARENT IS GOING TO BE HERE IN 20 MINUTES! AT LEAST 'TRY' TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK PRESENTABLE!" The care giver basically shouted in my ear. God I hate her.

I lazily got out of my cold bed and got on some old jeans and a oversized tee-shirt. I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair and brushed my teeth.

As I walked down stairs I went into the kitchen. Everything went silent. That's when I looked up and I saw her. Demi Lovato. THE DEMI LOVATO. And the worst part is, she was staring right at me.

"You must be Lizzy." She said in a kind tone

I looked around the room. She MUST be talking about someone else. I was to fat and ugly to be adopted.

After a few moments I realized she was talking about me. "Y-y-yes" I finally got out

"Hi! I'm Demi!" She cooed

"But you can call me Dem. I'm here to Adopt you!"

"Really?" I said in disbelieve. This was all happening so fast.

"Yup! Why don't you go get your stuff and we can get out of here!" She practically yelled.

I ran up the stairs and packed my only 2 shirts, 3 pairs of jeans, my tooth brush, and my secret bag. I made sure everything was in it. Razor, laxatives, and some old medicine that I had. Yup. Everything I need.

I raced downstairs where I found Demi waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" She asked

"Yup!" I said. I hope this wasn't a mistake.

DEMI'S POV:

Before I could leave with Lizzy I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Lizzy you can go in the car sweetheart." I said

With that, she made her way our of the little black door of the child care center.

I was greeted by a old man. Probably middle 60's.

"I need to tell you that Lizzy has had a bad past. She has... -problems..." He said in disgust.

"I don't care." I said peacefully

She was perfect. Whatever she was dealing with, I will help her.

___________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS! SO THIS IS MY NEW FAN FIC! YAH, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT IM GONNA UPDATE AGAIN AFTER DINNER!

SO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! 💬

ANYWAYS, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER HAD A LOT GOING ON SO ILL TRY TO MAKE MEXT CHAPTER A LITTLE MORE CALMED BUT WITH A TWIST! 😉

THANKS!