Chapter 7

Demi's POV:

We finished her doctors appt. and now we are on our way to park view middle school. To be honest I'm kind of nervous because I don't know how Lizzy is going to react to this. The past couple days have been rough on her. I really don't know if I should be doing this. I suddenly stop the car.

"Lizzy," I say "instead of putting you in public school, I'm putting you in homeschool. I think it's for the best."

"Thank you!" She breathed a sigh of relief.

I made the right choice.

Lizzy's POV:

****Time pass****

It's now like 10pm but I wouldn't know because I got my phone takin away!

DEMI's POV

EARLIER THAT DAY (when they got home)

"Lizzy I need you to empty the dish washer before you do anything else"

"Uuuuuuug. No."

I just glared at her. Why was she acting like this. She began walking up the stairs.

"Lizzy. Marie. Lovato. Come down here now and do what you are told." I had no choice but to punish her.

"No." She yelled and ran upstairs.

I ran behind her and took her phone away.

"What the hell was that for?!" She screamed.

"Don't you swear at me!" I yelled again

"Ug this is so unfair! I wish I stayed at the adoption home! Your the worst mom ever!" With that she ran upstairs balling.

I was, well I really don't know how to explain it. I was shocked. I felt horrible. She wants to go back? I'm a horrible mom. I'm a horrible mom. I told my self over and over again. My demons were kicking in.

'She doesn't love you. She doesn't want you. She even said it. Demi take her back. You know you want to.'

"NO!" I screamed

Lizzy came running down stairs. Her eyes were red and she looked like a mess.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"Lizzy! Help!" I screamed as I covered my ears. They were louder than they have ever been before.

"Should I call somebody?! Are you ok demi?" She said concerned.

"Get my meds on the counter! Hurry!" I screamed

She got the meds of the counter and plopped 2 into my mouth. I instantly calmed down knowing that Lizzy was still in my life. I then gave Lizzy's phone back to her and sat there balling.

"I'm so sorry Lizzy!" I cried

"It's ok mom. I forgive you. I love you."

And with that we fell asleep. Right there. On the floor.