Chapter 2: The dark Secret

LIZZY'S POV:

I got in the car and waited for Demi. I didn't know what they were talking about but it was probably Jim, the old guy, AKA the Boss, telling Demi that it was alright to send me back.

I knew it. I was worthless. I was fat. Fat. Fat. fat. My demons told me again and again. I was never going to be thin.

Demi finally got in the car and started the engine.

"So, I don't really know anything but your name, so, how about I get to know you over some ice cream!" Demi yelled

Great. I felt sick just thinking about it. All those calories. God what am I going to do. I couldn't let Demi know. Not now. She will take me back.

"Sure" I plastered on a fake smile for now.

As I saw the ice cream place come into my focus I started to panic. Like I couldn't breath.

"You ok baby?" Demi said

"Yah I just get car sick" I lied
******* (time pass)*******

We walked up to the stand where Demi ordered both of us a medium chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and sprinkles.

YOUR FAT. The demons filled my head again.

We got to our table in the back of the store and Demi started digging in. I giggled at the sight because she ate like a pig. In a good way.

I took my first bite and I was full. Ugh, I couldn't deal with this. I took my 2nd, 3rd,4th, and now I was almost half way done. I looked over at Demi, and she was done all ready. Great. I'm a fail.

I couldn't eat any more. I couldn't keep it down.

"Could I use the bathroom?" I asked

"Of course" she said

Yes. I thought. It was working.

DEMI'S POV:

As Lizzy walked to the bathroom, I followed. She didn't know I was following her so I had to be quiet. She went into the last stall so I decided to wait right outside the bathroom. She looked pale so I didn't know what was going on.

Then I heard the vomit. The crying. Oh, the crying. I freaked. I didn't know what to do. But I did know one thing, I couldn't let this go on. I knocked on the door.

"Lizzy? Baby are you alright?" I cooed

I could tell she froze in her tracks. The vomit stopped along with the crying.

She opened the stall and fell into my arms. Naturally, I gave her a big hug.

"Baby, everything alright?" I asked concerned

She sobbed in my chest.

"I-I-I need to t-tell you s-s-omething" she said still crying

"What is it baby" I said still concerned

"I-i"

I knew what she was going to say. God She was to young for this.

"I know sweetheart. It's ok. Let's get you home where we can talk there. Ok?" I said

She was shocked. I could tell. She let out a nod. We got to the car and the entire ride was silent. I was devastated. How could this beautiful girl to something like this to her body?

___________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

SOOOOOOO.. HOW WAS IT?
NEXT UPDATE COMING AFTER I DO DISHES! LOL!

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT!

THANKS!