That was a bit of a rude thing to do, wasn't it Gerard?

It's 12:00 and I have school tomorrow so let's write a new fanfic...
Age: 15-17 (same age)
Era: revenge
Warnings: none
Synopsis: Gerard makes a friend at his new school- Gerard wakes up to something poking him in the back
Type: soft smut?
POV: Gerard
-_-_-_-_-

Fuck, it was my first day at this new shitty school and I was already late. My alarm didn't go off and now it's 8:50 and school starts in five minutes, how am I supposed to make it to school in five minutes when the drive takes 10 and is worse with traffic, which of course there was.

I finally got into school heading for the office to collect my schedule.

"Hi, I'm Gerard Way, I'm new here, sorry I'm late I got lost" I lied

The woman who looked to be in her late thirties looked up at me smiling to show off her cigarette stained teeth,
"yes, Gerard, here is your schedule, it seems that you have the same schedule as two other students so I will get frank Iero to show you around and help you, just take a seat there" she said pointing to the chairs beside the office.

A few minutes of waiting and a boy comes walking down the corridor looking like he'd rather be anywhere else, same. He comes up to me looking me up and down.
"You Gerard?" He asks

"Yeah, you frank?" I ask

"That'd be me, in all my glory, follow me to the music rooms"

Thank god I had music first, I love music, and art, and I'm quite confident in them, to the point where sometimes I come off as a cunt, oh well.

We got to the music rooms and I went to the front to tell the teacher that I was new, he basically just told me that they were working in groups to form a band and that I could be in franks group.

"Guys, this is Gerard" frank said

They turned to me and all said hi then began their conversation about the band

"Okay Gerard do you know how to play any instruments?" One of the guys with a big afro asked me

"I kinda know how to play guitar, but I sing pretty well" I said

"Okay gee, let's here you" frank said

I smirked at the nickname and began to sing, it was a song I wrote myself called 'the light behind your eyes'

By the end the guys and a few people in the classroom started to clap.

"Thanks" I said blushing a bit

"Well we've found our singer" frank said

_-_-_-_-_-

That was around two years ago now, it gave me plenty of time to fall in love with frank fucking Iero and for him to think we were best friends, I wanted more though.

"Hey gee, pick a DVD I can't be bothered getting up" frank said, he was staying at my house tonight which was a usual occurrence since I lived alone and franks parents were assholes.

"Okay" i replied in a huff but got up anyway, bending down to get the dvd's out.

While I was bent down frank whistled at me making me giggle, "like what you see?" I asked.

"Oh definitely" he replied licking his lips.

We laughed it off then picked a movie to watch and curled up together on my bed.

I must've fell asleep some time during the movie, and it seemed like frank did too, we were cuddling into each other, me being the little spoon of course.

I decided to do a little experiment while frank was sleeping, I pushed my bum back onto frank a few times and began to feel him start to get hard, so I done it some more.

Frank was fully hard now and to be honest I wasn't sure what to do, I wasn't going to completely take advantage of him while he slept so I decided to stop.

I felt frank push himself forward to grind with me again moaning lowly, making me do the same.

"That was a bit of a rude thing to do, wasn't it Gerard?" Frank asked, making me jump

He quickly changed our positions so that he was sitting on my crotch with my hands pinned at each side of my head by his own hands.

"Sorry frankie" I moaned as he ground himself into me

"Sorry who?" He asked

I knew he was a kinky person of course so I knew exactly what he was asking me to call him

"Sorry daddy" I said in an innocent voice

"Oh you will be button" he growled