Naegi Makoto x reader

YES YES I GET IT!NO ONE REQUESTED IT PLZ FORGIVE ME PERSON THAT ISNT INTERESTED IN THIS BULLSHIT OF A BOOK!

LOL the ultimate bullshit...but since I got no ideas,no one's requesting and EVERYONE adores makoto including me,why not give the little child some time and care?

Btw dont play the music video yet its supposed to make that emotional or idk...

Currently the young girl's flowers bloomed to it final statue.

Sitting by her beloved garden,the young gardener looked peacefully and lovingly at her magnificent work,as she gazed over her boyfriend,makoto naegi,who returned her gaze with a kind smile.

She gently brushed her hands over her neck.

It's been a two weeks from (name)'s failed attempt to hang herself,that's right the super high school level gardener tried to commit suicide,she had lost hope and anything that would make her do so.

After she had been stunned over the news of her parents and little brother dying in a car accident,she had wished that she never went to hope's peak as a nature loving prodigy,it was a risky wish that meant for her not never meet her precious boyfriend but at the time,the young gardener wanted to die with her family.

And two weeks ago (name) made her mind.

Frightened,makoto rushed over the hanged girl and lifted her up immediately,panic bubbled in his chest as he got rid of the ropes around her neck.

He embraced her as every part of him screamed"Please god!tell that I wasn't too slow!please be okay!i beg of you!" Crying his eyes out on her shoulder as she breathed slowly.

From since,the luckster never took his eyes away from his girlfriend,always tagging along with her everywhere,giving her compliments and asking her if she was okay or if she needed anything every single minute.

Eventually,(name) wanted to pass some 'alone time' to rethink everything that happened, it sure was a great pressure on the young gardener.

But EVENTUALLY the luckster found her and forced himself into her 'alone time'.

(Play it now,please.)

"(Name),you shouldn't go off by yourself,i was so worried,you know?"makoto stated kindly,hoping that his care and kindness would melt her like everytime It did,but the young girl didn't speak a word.

"If you want,I can at least listen to you,I may not be able to do anything to help you,but it's much better than having to worry about them on your own!" He exclaimed again with a determined voice,trying to get her to crack and share her emotions.

Unfortunately,(name) only gazed over her garden without a sound or emotions on her eyes but pain.

The luckster spoke again,painfully this time.

"It really hurts me to see you suffering so much and being unable to do anything about it" (name) looked over the determined boy,admiring how kind hearted he was silently.

"I beg of you!You're everything i have!"

(Name) felt a weight being lifted and re-dropped on her shoulders,her (eye color) eyes felt dry and tears threatened to come out.

She bit her toung for a moment and said "...you see,I had a really scary dream."

"Dream?"

"In it,you had go me to a place so far away so far away that I had no chance of seeing you again...and everyone else In the world forgot all about you" she said, her voice cracking mid-sentence.

"Only I could remember you in the whole wide world!" She stood up. forcefully hiding her tears and pain from the boy and allowed the wind to take her away as she collapsed on the ground surrounded by her beloved flowers.

"I was so lonely...and sad...but no one could understand how I felt,surrounded by that,I started thinking my memories of you were things i'd just made up!and began doubting myself." Voice cracked,the gardener fought her lungs and spoke forcefully,hearing nothing but her muffled sobs and gentle slow steps behind her.

He said, "That's a terrible dream,all right" patting her back gently as (name)'s eyes widened at the sudden touch.

"but it's okay now,because i'd never go alone to somewhere so far away that I couldn't see any of you again." He continued, His face softened at the fragile girl and strocked her hair hopefully calming her down.

"Why?how can you be so sure...?!" Makoto threw his arms around the gardener,drawing her gently in his embrace.

"You know how wimpy I am,and because I could never bear to do something that would make someone as strong as you cry like this" he admitted.

"Then for you,that's something that hurts you so much you couldn't bear it...?" (Name) questioned.

"That's right,I would never want to go somewhere I could never see anyone again" he threw one hand in the care of the gentle breeze and continued.

"All of our friends and class and you I could never bear to be separated from you,you're my hope after all!" Makoto brushed the female's hair with his finger as attempt to calm her.

He said, "Even if there were no other choice,I know i'd never have the courage to do something like that"

The gardener's eyes widened as the once golden flowers around her withered and turned purplish.

"Right...you're right..." (name) lifted her arms up slowly,returning the boy's embrace

"those are your honest feelings,and yet,I...how could I have made such a stupid mistake?leaving you like this?"

"I shouldn't have done that...that no matter what, I wouldn't had to do,I should have stopped myself back then..."

"Makoto..."

"Y-yes?"

"You should know that even when you know how much it would hurt you..." The wilted flowers infected the rest of the field slowly until its shed it petals down,leaving it golden disk florets behind.

(Name) continued, "you do have the courage to make that hard decision"

Shining brightly.

"When you learn there is something that only you can do,you're far kinder and stronger than you yourself know"

Floating around the field confidently.

"trust me,I know this..."

"(Name)?"

(Name) stood up and rubbed her tired yet joyful eyes "Thank you,you've made me happier than I could have ever asked for"

All (name) asked for was a happy life and yet,how can she be so blind?her happiness was here by her side all the time 'I was stupid...so stupid...'

"Hey,makoto?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Last to arrive to the school is rotten orange!"takings a head start,(name) kicked the ground with all her might and ran off letting a pouting makoto behind.

"Hey!no fair!CHEATER!!"

Needless to say,you lost.