Mikan Tsumiki x brother!reader

Requested by: Doomqwer
Thank you for requesting!

"Big brother!" The dark purple haired little angel called happily at her older-by-two-years brother catching him off guard as he was sitting on his bed lost in his book.

He looked over the tiny child with a smile as she excitedly threw her arms up,a book in her tiny palms, "big brother read it to me!read it to me!hurry up!please hurrrryyy!" She climbed over the bed than her brother suit,she lifted her leg trying to climb on his shoulder but slipped letting out a yelp as she fell.

Unfortunately,two arms caught her fall but were dragged down with her as well,it seems that (name) underestimated his sister's weight.

"Mikan!you're going to break something like that!be more careful!" (Name) scolded mikan who gave a guilty sad puppy face,her eyes began to watter as a small electric current ran through the brother's head,panicked,he rushed over mikan to give her a heartwarming hug before tears escapes her beautiful dark pupils.

"I'm...I'm sorry...!plea-please forgive me-e!please don't hat-hate me!"she fought her lungs and cried out,making (name) even more guilty,he bought his hand to the top of her head and gently dragged it down,patting her head calmly.

"Hey hey!calm down mikan!I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eeeeeeever hate my little angel!ever!"

"E-ever?"

"Ever!ever ever ever ever ever ever eeeeeeeeee-hey!don't laugh at me!"

After a short while,mikan's tears turned joyful and she continued shedding them because of laughter, she gestured for her older sibling to sit down on the floor and sat on their lap holding her book in front of them, allowing her brother to hold it.

She chanted, "reaaad it to me!reeaaad it to me!"

"Okay okay hold on,let's begin!once upon a time..."

-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-

Their tale ended and joyful memories faded,unfortunately...

Mikan was such a cheerful angel who cheered,smiled and played with her brother.

although she was bullied she didn't let that ruin her life with her beloved brother,the only one who truly understood her.

Well the latter was both lucky and unlucky.

(Name) soon got excepted in hope's peak academy, the school of miracles and gifted students,that was lucky.

Leaving his sister behind,that was truly unlucky,but no one was more effected more than the one and only,mikan tsumiki.

Being two years older than her he made it to high school before her,where he couldn't protect her,but even though...

Mikan didn't lose hope.

she worked and worked both in home and school,she took every hit and stayed silent.

Hell she even convinced herself to think that being treated lowly and bullied is better than being ignored.

All to bear with the pain and make it through middle school as soon as possible.

"Get up you useless piece of shit!" Her mother scolded.

"Hey who the hell do you think you are,standing at the same floor as me!?you bitch!" Her classmates shouted.

"T-teacher! Im s-so so-sorry I dont under-understand..."

"Use your brain,oh wait you don't have one" her teachers mocked.

But now was the time for her to make her dream come true,apparently, the young purplette was ALSO going to hope's peak,how lucky,right?

Right?

Wrong.

"Shut up you ugly pig!" A pigtailed blond girl said.

"W-why are y-you so m-mean to me?" Mikan murmured between sobs.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up!?!?you're making me sick just looking at your ugly face!I don't need to hear your ugly voice too!"

"Oh Look who's talking,a midget, I wonder how did you get scouted,I hardly even noticed you..." a familiar voice stated sarcastically,a smile was automatically bought to mikan's lips as she stared at the voice's owner.

"Hehehehehe" She let out an instinctive happy laugh and cleared her way to her brother,pulling him in her embrace,completely forgetting about the bully.

"H-hey!p-pay attention to where are you going,pig!"the blond shouted hesitantly,drawing the male's attention to her.

"Huh,Did you say something?ant?" He looked down at her with a glare as if he was about to step on her,arms never unlocked from his sister's embrace as the bully shivered but tried to stay strong.

"Listen useless, mikan is the princess here,you know what happens when you upset the princess? I bet you dont want to know."

As the two left the classroom leaving a crying blond behind,(name) intertwined his hand with mikan's happily "hey sis,let's go get some ice cream it's on me,aren't I generous?" He posed dramatically and ran a hand through his hair with a proud expression making his sister burst in laughter.

"Y-yes!yes!let's hurry!I want chocolate and strawberries~ oh!and vanilla! "

"Well...there went my cash..."

"Hehe!aren't you generous?"

"You little!oh!and let's get you a hair cut,you'll look amazing sis"

"I already am"

"Huh!?!"

Tsumiki mikan never felt more confident.

She never felt happier.