kaito momota x reader// angst

Requested by: asparagusneedles

Thanks for requesting!

*(nickname) has entered the chat*

(Nickname): kaito come pick me up it's lonely here.

SpaceIdiot: don't talk to me I'm famous

(Nickname): please just get here I have a headache.

SpaceIdiot: anything for my fans

If anything, I'm not the type of person who lives a cliché love life or have a shoujo cliché personality. no i wasn't kaito's best childhood friend. no i didn't fall for him at first glance or sight. no we didn't exactly share the same interests, pasts, future or may i say dreams.

I was a violinist, he was an Astronaut. Completely different. And no we didn't met at the so-called gifted school.

We simply met, not dramatically bump into each other and timidly apologizing, in fact haha if someone asked how we met i'd burst laughing and brush my index against my teary eyes.

Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop. (IF YOU GET THE REFERENCE THAN I LOVE YOU!)

when I shook my leg back and forth trying to regain feeling in it as it went numb , "accidentally" slipped my shoe out of it  and it landed right in the giant cake he carried to his friend's house, maybe birthday, completely ruining the decoration.

I would never forget the expression on kaito's face when he saw the state of the cake, if i had to describe it the shortest way possible i'd only that it went from 100 to 0 real quick.

What made it worst is that I didn't apologise, I know what are you thinking but apologizing somehow makes me feel weak, you know the typical frenemie thing or the two kind of people that'll fight like a married couple? Well...we were kinda like that, but not really.

And then he chased me with an angry, rather priceless expression.

I wouldn't say we weren't enemies, our relationship went like "I became friends with this girl because I kicked her in the face" type of relationship but deeper.

Somehow, seeing the worst in each other made us like--no,love each other not because we've seen each other's qualities but because we've seen each other's flaws and even then when we met and our faces looked like we're about to start WWIII, we accepted each other as who we really were,all we really needed was time....and a suicidal person that actually has the guts to lock us both in the same room.

And that is something I appreciate deeply--not the suicidal person... well kinda.

"I'm only human after all so don't put the blame on me for making mistakes" kaito knows the struggle! I wore that shoe for a long time,such a lucky item!

*SpaceIdiot has entered the chatroom*

SpaceIdiot: you octopi my thoughts 🐙🐙🐙

(Nickname): never leaf me 🍃🍃🍃

SpaceIdiot: eye would never 👀👀👀

(Nickname): turtell me you love me 🐢🐢🐢

SpaceIdiot: you nose it 👃👃👃

(Nickname): thank cod 🐟🐟🐟

SpaceIdiot: a-maize-ing 🌽🌽🌽

(Nickname): oh nuts I'm out of puns 🌰🌰🌰

SpaceIdiot: unbe-leaf-able 🍃🍃🍃