Nagito Komaeda x reader //fluff

Requested by: mooshiemonsters
Thank you for requesting!

(Name) sat in her desk silently waiting for the white haired boy, lost in thoughts while he had some "things" to do,the (hair color) haired female requested to tag along but he insisted on her to stay in class.

Of course,class was optional,so being late wasn't that bad.

Well at least,it wasn't optional anymore when the housekeeper came to the class as the new teacher,she was cheerful,energetic and weird but isn't in hope's peak?it's not something new if you ask me.

Especially that she herself was a student in the said school.

Putting that aside,(name) waited patiently for her childhood friend to come to school,being a childhood friend of komaeda was...unique...

You can't ignore the fact that he is an adorable weirdo -cinnamon roll- hope-loving dork but you can't ignore his luck either,being friends with the ultimate lucky student meant being effected by his good and bad luck.

It's frightening how he gets EXTREME good luck and EXTREME bad luck,unfortunately it influence everyone that he approaches as well.

It's been five years since they met and she still thanks god for being alive until this point,she couldn't just let the poor boy alone just because of his luck.

Not mentioning that she had a crush on him as well...

But the question that matters is;who actually gives a crap?
Like all human beings,komaeda is one of them and needs- no,deserves a better life,he deserves effection and caring friends,that is what she is sure of.

The (eye color) eyed girl's thoughts were interrupted by the door opening,she quickly switched her eyes and attention to the door expecting Komaeda to be the who opened it but frowned in disappointment.

"Oh,(last name) is something wrong?you look...disappointed?" The class rep,also known as chiaki nanami entered the classroom, lifting her gaze from her game for the longest time she had ever did,five minutes.

To think she payed attention to your expression instead of her game,that is a thing to be proud of.

"No no no I'm okay,did you have a good sleep,nanami?" She questioned,already guessing the answer in her head.

"Well...I tried at least,I just had to complete that new game it looked fun so I stayed a little up" called it.

"You know,nanami,I know you're the ultimate gamer and all but you have to get some rest,you know?"

Chiaki smiled thoroughly, "I know,thank you for worrying but I'm okay!" She shifted to her game as (name) smiled sheepishly at the gamer but soon added. "It's pretty amazing how you keep focus that much" she said but the gamer has already went to her own world making (name) sigh.

"By the way,(name)" she suddenly called,(name) hummed, "when are you planning to confess to komaeda?"

(Name) smiled for a second until she realized what chiaki said,she felt her face heat up ad looked away "shut up..."

"Wow you didn't even disagree..."

"Nanami!" The gamer chuckled Just as she said the latter ,a white haired boy entered the classroom and a smile was automatically bought to (name)'s lips.

"Ko yo,come here,I've waiting forever,mate" (name) said as her face regained it original color "what were you doing?" She asked

"Oh,it's nothing important" he smiled sheepishly. "Huh,if you say so." She soon added. " by the way ko,take a look at this" (name) opened her bag,taking out a notebook and opening a certain page.

"Wow!that's crazy! As expected from the ultimate artist" komaeda smiled genuinely as he looked at the painting of the natural scene,it looked so alive as If he was looking at it in real life.

His smile didn't go down as the female took it back to her back and bought another paper,it was her Math test " now take a look at this."

"W-wow!are you serious?that's crazy..."

"I beg of ya boss!you have to tutor me!" She bought her brows down and gave her best puppy eyes,begging with every bit of her expression.

"Of course i'll help you!that's the least a scum like me can do to a hopeful ultimate like y-"

*pinch*

"Ow!why..!?"

"Call yourself a scum and i'll pinch you." She said threatening,which made komaeda chuckle, "it's not funny!i'll punch you!"

"But You said you'll only pinch me!"

"I don't care!"

"Hehehe" the two best friends looked to their class rep as she laughed softly "you guys!...look like a married couple!hehe!" She said between giggles making the two lower their heads in embarrassment.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-

"why are humans so obsessed with finding 'x' ? I'm an artist for pete's sake!math can just deal with it, 'x' isn't coming back she has a new man now..." the white haired boy chuckled at (name)'s description and said.

"Humans?you're having delusions..."he said sheepishly.

Sitting in the artist's room,komaeda shifted multiple times uncomfortably,I guess even if (name)'s room didn't look girly at all ,he's still nervous to be in a girl's room,he shifted again and took the paper from the female's hands and wrote a new equation.

"Here,this one's easy"

"If you're mocking me i'll pinch you!"

"But you said you'll pinch me only if I said that I am a scum-"

*pinch*

"Ouch!but-"

"Hush child,you're not a scum"

"But I didn't say-"

"Excuse me!I am busy at the moment,huff this generation..." she mocked and took the paper from him beginning it, "it's not hard I promise" komaeda reassured.

"I mean I guess....one hundred tweeny eight route e nine hundred eighty in not an easy one so....are you mocking me..." (name) asked tiredly,komaeda only chuckled,he took the paper from the girl and sat beside her so she can see the paper clearly.

He took a pen and to (name)'s surprise,covered the top half of the equation with it,surprisingly revealing a a word.

'I love you'

(Name) sighed,face redder than mahiru's hair as she softly giggled "oh you're so mocking me,Nagito..." a he turned to the boy and kissed his nose "sooooo,does that mean we can take a break and get food?" (Name) asked childishly.

"Sure sure" His last sentence barely came out as a whisper, but you clapped your hands together.

"I can't exactly say no, (Name)." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, "I love you."

"Oh mY GOD NAGITO, you love me?" You fell back in faux-embarrassment, "Oh my, how do I confess my own love?"

"Don't tease me!"