ouma kokichi x reader// fluff

Requested by:asparagusneedles

Thanks for requesting!

<sorry if it sucks by the way!I was kind of rushed...>

"You'll be alright with me!"

"No no,lying is completely okay!"

"For that,you should not trust anyone because they're all lying to you."

"Me?no no I'm not lying."

"Haha just kidding that was lie!"

"Just kidding again that wasn't a lie!!"

"See?if I lie I'm gonna tell you,but not them,don't trust them,they all want to use you."

-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_

I found a cute puppy near my house, it was tiny and adorable, yet so fragile. I wanted to keep that puppy so bad...but I would get in trouble if I took it home.

So first, I went home to tell them about the puppy.

Opening the front door of my family's house I was automatically greeted with my parents' voices followed by the sound of glass being shattered, it sounded like one of those bottles that smelt like alcohol.

"-- Ahh!why do you always contradict me?"

Mommy said I shouldn't drink or smell them because it will be bad for me but, it seemed that she was lying to me because daddy had always used the food money to buy those bottles.

"Well...who would listen to an alcoholic for a start?"

Also I wonder how did they make those bottles?I heard that glass is Made of sand, I tried one day but It didn't work. I guess that was a lie too.

"I was out working all day..and I HATE being here at house"

"Hahaha...that's quite a mouth you got three."

"Who the hell has use for some wink cop like you..."

"Oh tell me another one,you bitch...alcohol's less poisonous than the shit comin' outta your mouth...!"

"You're hurting me...stop!stop it..."

"I'm unhappy havin' wound up with a psychotic wife like you..."

"No doubt because your very existence is a wretched one...!"

"Tell me - - why are you so unhappy...?!"

Thud!

"Agggghhhh! You're the one that made me this way!it's your fault!all your fault...!"

Crash!

Another bottle was shattered making me flinch, immediately taking few steps back, I wished it wasn't chattered against someone's head. "...they're in the kitchen today," I mumbled.

"Wonder if they'll listen to me..." the crashing and thuds got louder and louder and my shaking arms and torso continued vibrating as I walked to the kitchen's door.

I didn't really want to see what's happening but in the same time I did, I had to make sure nothing went too serious, I was a kid yes but still.

There must be something I can do.

I didn't want to be useless.

And I had to tell them about the puppy!

My thoughts were cut off as i went to grab the door handle only to see that someone already beat me to it, my father. "Where were you walkin' around so late?", I opened my mouth to talk but no sound came out. No point in giving him a reason to scold me.