=Confusion=

=Hikari POV=

I tap my pencil against my sketch book, hmm... the ideas weren’t flowing out my pencil like usual. The train screeched to a sudden halt, causing me to drop my pencil. I bend down to pick it up until a sea of people came rushing by allowing me to lose its location. I sigh as I pick up my bags and exit the train.

I stood in front of the gates in a nervous wreck. "So much for first impressions" I mumble, as I tie back my bed hair into a messy bun. I should have never eaten that thing, I think to myself.

I could feel my palms start to sweat as I enter what felt like the gates to hell. Amazed, I look around the campus. Inside was a square courtyard in the middle, with a large building (which I was guessing was the main building) at the northern side of the courtyard with two smaller buildings standing on both the left and right of the court. I finnaly gather up the courage to start walking towards the main building.

=Nami POV=

I walk into my new bustling classroom. I look around at the students before me, there were some new faces but others seemed familiar. I quickly rush over to a seat next to the window, I gaze out the window till a glimpse of black hair in the reflection catches my eye.

I quickly wip around to see Luffy smashed head first into the ground, his head literally buried under the school floor. I sweat drop as I bend down towards the helpless idiot. "What the hell happened this time?" I questioned,

"I wanted to see how fast I could get to class this time" he grins after practically ripping his face out of the ground.

The class suddenly fell silent as a frail looking girl nervously walked through the door. I've never seen her around before, she must be new. It was hard to make out her physical shape due to the baggy black jacket she wore over a singlet. I look around as the students continue to stare at her in confusion.

=Hikari POV=

All eyes were on me... I anxiously step back slowy, only to bump in to something.. or someone. I quickly turn to gaze at the tall petite woman around her late 20's. She had jet black shoulder length hair, and wore a rather revealing tight black dress. Now im confused... Is she a teacher?

"I'm sorry, you must be the new student" she smiles. My mind immediately went blank, what do I do, what do it do, what do I do, what do I do,  what do I do.

 I could feel my heart rate start to increase. "Take a seat" she instructed kindly.

I quickly stumble into an empty seat near the front, I felt a huge relief rush through me."I'm Miss Nico Robin" she announces to the class.

"Yes! She's a total hottie" I hear one of the boys sitting near me whisper with joy.

"Hell yeah, look at her tits man" his friend replies.

Perverted bastards, I think to myself.

"OI YOU SHITTY SCUMBAGS!" I hear a boy growl, he quickly lifted himslef off his seat with rage. "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT A LADY LIKE THAT!" The blonde haired boy furiously walked towards the petrified pair.

"hmph.. already starting a fight" another voice emerges. I turn to see a rather muscular green headed teen. I suddenly realise three katanas leaned against the green haired boys seat. I gulped, haha, I shouldn't worry, they're probably copslay swords... right?.

"What was that marimo?" The blonde one hissed, pulling out a pack of cigarretes out of his pocket.

What the hell? First deadly weapons, now smoking in class. Why hasnt this school been shut down yet?

"Ocho Fleur!" I hear the teachers voice. 

I suddenly froze in fear as I see four pairs of arms sprout out each of the two boys. A devil fruit? No this can't be. This place in insane.

"Zoro-kun! Sanji-kun!" she smiled.

"What the hell miss?" The baffled teens said in sync of each other.

"Clutch!" Then the arms immediately bent their backs a little, (although it wasnt enough to break them) the arms quickly dissapeared before the two hit the ground.

"Miss! Are they okay!?" One of the girls asked in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, I only restrained them" The teacher replies with a closed eye grin.

What kind of school is this?!

=(A/N)=

Yay my very first chapter! I would like to dedicate this to 7panda7 for the inspiration check out her works if you havent! I would also like to thank wierdmonkeycat for helping me edit this story! XD