=Girlfriend...=

=Hikari POV=

The soft whispers in the library instantly disappeared. I clench my fists as my palms started to sweat, my feet refused to move as I sat on the chair looking up to face the terrifying beast that stood in front of me.

"Listen here you little shit" he hisses, bringing his face close towards mine. "I was forced, and I don't want to be here, and I'm damn well sure you don't as well. Lets make deal, you tell who ever the fuck is in charge that we studied. I leave, and you don't die".

I could suddenly feel my anger burn inside me. I grit my teeth together tightly, glaring at the red head who was already making his way out the library.

No. He can't do this to me. I'm going to fail. I can't fail.

"Wait!" I shout. Making him stop, I could tell he was a little shocked that I was able to actually speak.

"Got a problem?"

I take a deep breath, as I look at him straight in the eyes. "Hell yea asshole" I blurt out suddenly, I could feel my inner bitch activating inside of me.

I step back in fear, what the hell am saying? (Activation failed)

He then starts to walk back towards me. Slowly, with his fists swinging side to side, making me gulp. I felt like a fool saying that.

"You really want to die don't you?" He sneers reaching for my collar, my feet were still stuck to the ground as my heart pounded in horror. He slowly raises his fist, bending back a little, ready to strike. Right on my face. I shut my eyes, getting ready for the pain that awaited me.

"Stop it" a cold, deep voice interrupts.

I snap my eyes open and turn to the direction the voice came from, "Law..." I whisper, feeling relived that he was here. Before I could say anything he suddenly wraps his strong arm around my neck, pulling me close to him as I let out a small squeak.

"Trafalgar" he says giving Law a dirty look, "who is this your girlfriend?" He scoffs.

"Wha-"

"Yes, and I want you to stay away from her" he says cutting me off. My face grew hot as I realized what he just said, how the hell did he say that so calmly?!

The evil smile on Kids face had grown wider, "didn't think you were one to be interested in girls".

My eyes twitch in frustration, It's not what you think! "T-That's because we aren-" before I could continue he slaps his hand onto my mouth. I rip it off as my face burned, I give him the dirtiest look I could do.

"Well, Eustass-ya I'd be great if you avoid hitting my girlfriend" he smirks pulling me closer making my heart pound.

"G-Girlfriend?!" I manage to spit out, I didn't care if he was helping me or not this is killing me.

Law then looks down and gives me a dark grin, "yes, isn't that right? Darling".

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

=Ace POV=

"Clau-chaaan!" I call, looking over at the girl that sat awkwardly across from me. She looks up and brushes some hair out of her face, I mouth socialize at her as I point to the noisy group of girls. She shakes her head before shyly looking down at her unfinished food. I could tell she was feeling a little tense, "you wanna step outside for a bit?" I ask her as I push my chair back. She gets up slowly and follows me out the door.

"I-I'm sorry, I know you invited me so I could make friends".

"It's fine! You can always try again!" I beam, giving her a thumbs up. I feel my heart skip a beat as she gives me an adorable smile. I look away quickly hoping she didn't see the sudden blush on my face. "Besides... we're friends aren't we?" She slowly lifts her head as I look into her round brown eyes, she looked a little embarrased as she plays with her shirt.

"Yes...."

"Hey, do you want to maybe... um.... hangout sometime?" I ask rubbing the back of my head, she suddenly claps her hands over her mouth, her face was red as she throws me a shocked look. My blush burned furiously in embarrassment, did I sound too creepy?!

"I-I-I mean it's not like a date or anything!!! We're just friends! I meant like, uh..." I gather the courage to look into her eyes to find them twinkling.

"I've never hung out with a friend before!" She says with a fascinated look, causing me to laugh.

"You're a weird one.... How about tommorow? I'll take you somewhere after school".

She tilts her head to the side with a wide smile, "I can't wait!"

=(A/N)=

Sorry for the short chapter (T^T) I had a massive writers block. I'm also working on another fanfic, (about a certain hot tempered red head *wink wink*) I haven't released it yet though, but I plan on doing so soon!