=School Uniform=

=Hikari POV=

"Gross, you're drooling".

I roll my eyes as soon as they were open. "Good morning to you too Perona" I slowly rise from my bed as I wipe away my drool.

"By the way..." I finally decided to mention it. "How come you and Law are cool now, you know... after what happened".

"Oh Hikari" She scoffs, "was bringing that up an attempt to make me jealous?"

"Uh, no"

"Well you can drop the act in front of me, Law already told me the two of you are dating so some psycho doesn't come to kill you, I'm surprised he's doing this for you".

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well... Law isn't one to care about others" she says looking down as her pink fringe covers her eyes.

"When did he tell you this?"

"Yesterday" she replies grabbing her lipstick from her desk.

So that's why that bastard didn't come to school!

I walked down the crowded hallway, once again struggling to make it to the classroom. I feel a light tap on my shoulder as I whip around seeing Law with a stupid smug look on his face.

"Morning Miss Hikari".

"Yea, yea, c'mon bring in the perverted jokes and insults" I joke, stepping to the side of the hallway along with Law. He chuckles, "your sense of humor is as refreshing as ever". I sighed to myself, damn it I don't have a reason to be pissed at this guy today.

"Ah! Hika-chan!" I hear Nami call as she runs towards me and Law with Vivi following behind her. "You're surprisingly early" she grins, "did you want to spend more time with Law before class" Vivi teases as she stuck her tongue out.

Heat rose to my face as I hid behind Law, "It's not like that guys!" I felt Law take a step back and put his arm around me. I open my eyes to see an angry blonde boy, "Trafalgar, you better not be harassing Hikari over there".

"Oh please" Law smirks, "what's that you've got there?" He asks looking at the sheet of paper the teen had in his hand as I release from Law's hold.

"A petition sheet" Sanji says, winking at Nami as she throws the blondie back a glare. "If I get enough signatures the students of this academy will have to begin wearing a school uniform."

"You want us to start wearing uniforms?!" We all yell at the blonde teen holding up the petition sheet.

"Hmm.. but why?" Nami asks with a confused look on her face.

"Nami-san..." Sanji began, "do you have dream?" She didn't answer. Instead, he took my hand and gently gave it a kiss before Law quickly slapped it away.

"Your point?" I blush.

"You see, Hikari-cha-"

"Don't call her that" Law interrupts giving him a cold glare.

"Anyway! My dream is to see all you lovely ladies in adorable 'school girl' uniforms!" He raises his fists as his eye burned with ambition.

"Ugh, you sicko..." Nami says, giving the paper a disgusted look as Vivi nods in agreement.

"This is stupid" Law sighs grabbing my hand, "Law! Wait!" Sanji calls, he lets go of my hand and places his in his pocket.

"I want you think a little more about this..." Sanji grins, he had something up his sleeve. "How nice would it be to see your dear Hikari-chan in a mini skirt..." he says, raising his curled eyebrow.

Oh god, no.

Law glances over to me with an evil smirk.

"I'll sign it".

~The Next Day~

=Law POV=

I fix up my tie and glare at myself in the large mirror hanging up next to my classroom , this looks like something I'm forced to wear back home. I turn around and see the hallway filled with students all wearing the new uniform.

The petition sheet wasn't necessary, these probably arrived before that blonde idiot mentioned it.

I spot Nami walking with her orange hair bouncing atop her shoulders and her short skirt hugging her thighs. "Oi, Nami" I call as she stopped, "where's Hikari this morning?"

"She was behind me, she should be heading this way soon" she replies, continuing to head down the hallway.

I felt something lightly tug the back of my blazer, I turn around with a smirk knowing that it was Hikari. I felt a shock of electricity rush through me as I saw her in the school uniform. The white dress shirt clung to her body showing off her petite shape, she had a rosy blush on her face as she looked up to face me.

"Law..." she awkwardly clears her throat before she continued, "you look... nice in the uniform".

Her small compliment managed to send a small blush to my cheeks causing me to look away, hoping she couldn't see. "Honestly, Miss Hikari... I got my hopes up seeing all the girls in short skirts" I say as I look down at Hikari's skirt, that went a little above her knees, which wasn't the kind of short I was expecting.

"You... pervert" she whispers, just enough for me to hear it.

"Anyways, I think I've seen you in your underwear enough" I tease. She smacks my shoulder as her face turned red, "class is about to start, I'll walk you there". I take her hand and walk her down the hallway with students rushing into their classrooms.

"I don't understand you" she pouts, tightening her grip on my hand.

"But... I will admit Miss Hikari... you look rather adorable in it".

=(A/N)=

I'm back!!! I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long for an update, but here it is! I had such a good time in America (THEY HAD THESE THINGS CALLED PIZZA POCKETS AND I HOPE THEY SELL THEM HERE IN AUSTRALIA). I can already feel all you guys that live in America think I'm weird xD Anyway, I'm glad to be back! And I hope I can start updating once a week! (^//^)