=First is the worst, second is the best?=

=Hikari POV=

Have you ever watched those movies where the protagonist enrolls into a new school, and the first day always ends in disaster. But when they come back the second day, it gets a little better.

Let me inform you that my second day did not get any better.

I wake up with the scorching sun in my face, I sit up and find my sketch book on the ground. 

I drew myself to sleep again...

I get up and quickly jump into the bathroom to take a shower, once  finish I step out and grab a towel to dry my dripping wet body. I slip into a simple oversized sweater and tight black leggings. Then I look at myself in the mirror, Iv'e never cared much about looks. But meeting Nami I've slowly developed a desire to be like her. Beautiful, cheerful and social. I put my hair in a long fishtail braid that sat upon my right shoulder. 

The strange bag still sat on the single bed opposite to mine, I shrug and turn towards the door as I grab the same notebook book and pens.

I wonder what kind of person my room mate is...

I take a deep breath and hold my books against my chest, I finally slide open the door to homeroom. This time no one stared, so far so good... I quickly scan the room to find Nami sitting on a seat next to the window.

"Good morning Nami-san" I say taking the seat next to her.

"Hika-chan I got you your P.E. uniform" she says handing me the uniform still wrapped in plastic.

"We'll need it in second session".

After homeroom I walk into first session, my jaw drops as the teacher places a pistol on her desk, followed by a machine gun. By the time I sit down the colour had already drained from my face. 

"N-nami" I stutter, "what subject is this?"

"You didn't check your timetable? It's weapons" she replies.

I give her a confused and terrified look, "wh-"

The teacher silenced the class before I could finish. I turn and stare at her, this time her outfit was much more revealing than Miss Nico Robin's. She wore a ridiculous skimpy maids outfit and a lit cigarette placed between her raspberry red lips.

"Now I see a few familiar faces" she announces to the class. "As some of you know I hate being called miss, so you will address me as Baby 5".

It was hard trying to talk to Nami, as the teacher constantly kept scanning the class to find anyone misbehaving. As the session went on questions started to pile inside my head, why aren't we having normal sessions today? Why is a teacher smoking in class? And why the hell am I learning how to use a gun?!

Minutes had passed and I already had a full page of notes on how to use a pistol.

"Next class we'll actually have a go on shooting these" the teacher says, giving the class an evil look. A jolt of excitement suddenly rushes through me, as creepy as I sound I was some how happy to be able to use a gun.

A real gun huh?

~Third Session~

A furious blush burst from my cheeks as my legs shake from the cold. I found myself in another awkward situation as I stood in the girls change room in my bra and underwear. I completely changed my mind about changing in front of several other girls. I grab my clothes and push past the half naked girls into one of the toilet cubicles. 

I awkwardly walk out the change rooms with the other girls in my class to find that the boys had already finished changing. Our sport uniform was pretty similar to theirs, a simple plain tank top and shorts.