=Devil Fruit Training=

=Hikari POV=

I feel a paper ball hit the back of my head, I pat down my hair as I turn around with an annoyed look. 

It was Perona who threw it.

I roll my eyes, what was that for? I mouth, she throws me a glare.

"Are you and Law seriously dating?" 

I refused to reply, so I just turned back to the front taking more notes down. I feel another one hit me again. I whip around and shake my head angrily at her.

"Tell me" she hisses in an intimidating tone.

"It isn't necessary for you to know" I reply flipping my hair off my shoulder.

"It isn't necessary for you to know" she mocks.

I hear the bell ring as I grab my books and hurry out the room. I still felt nervous skipping Devil Fruit Training, my palms sweat as I frantically look around making sure Perona wouldn't see me. I feel a hand suddenly grab my shoulder pulling me back.

Oh shit...

I sigh, preparing myself for my daily complaining from her, "how rude of you pet!" She began, "now answer my question!" 

I groan at her annoying, childish voice and slap my forehead, "please, I'll explain to you later, it's really complicated" I say turning towards the door, I still had a chance to skip training.

"Pet! Goddamn it! Are you dating him or not?!" She stomps her foot in frustration.

"It's complicated..." I say again.

"Our relationship is not complicated" I hear Law's voice at the door.

"My god! Will you stop popping up like that!" I yell feeling startled.

"Hahaha! So you are dating that freak!" She laughs pointing her painted fingers towards Law.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask ignoring Perona who was now in tears from laughing, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"I couln't let my dear Hikari walk to training alone" he smiles, gently taking my hand.

I take my hand back as my pale cheeks turn to a dark shade of pink, "d-don't you think you're taking this too far?" I stutter, walking out the door with him next to me. Perona was left behind in the classroom still wiping away tears as a few girls comfort her, thinking she was in pain.

"I can't go to training" I say to Law, I look up to the tall, slim boy to find him smiling. He wasn't wearing his usual hat, so his messy dark blue hair was completely visible making him look a little more attractive than usual.

"Why not darling? After all you've been skipping every single lesson so far".

"Okay first off you need to stop calling me that, and how do you know I've been skipping every class you stalker?"

"Well that's because we were put in the same class obviously, and now that we're dating you can't skip anymore classes".

"Ugh, please don't say that it sounds weird coming from you, and please remember we aren't actually dating and you have no right to make me go to training" I say, my heart almost stops as he playfully bumps into me. Unfortunately by body was too nervous to see it coming, so I stumble back with my feet struggling to keep my balance. "What was that for?!"

"I can tell you're feeling tense, do I make you nervous?" He gives me a cocky smirk.

"Why would I be?! You stupid, stupid perv!" I elbow his arm, I try to calm down as my cheeks burned with heat, "why are you helping me anyway?" I ask nervously.

"You're interesting Miss Hikari, and I like it".

=Ace POV=

"Perfect" I mumble to myself as raindrops start to pour down, look over to Clau-chan seeing her shiver as she reaches in her bag pulling out a small, red umbrella.

"Ace-kun you're taller" she says handing it to me as I open it, holding it up over us.

"Guess that shirt isn't keeping you warm enough" I grin, we walk back down the path way, her head was touching my shoulder as she leaned in a little closer trying to get underneath the umbrella more, trying not to get wet.

"You can't talk" she giggles at the unbuttoned shirt I wore, "but Ace-kun is really warm" she looks up and gives me a beautiful, warm smile. I smile back with a faint blush, only causing her to look away nervously.

We finally make it back to the school, we run across the courtyard and into the girls dorm. I put down the dripping wet umbrella as she looks awkwardly at me. "We should do this more often" I say as I look into her eyes, "it was fun, well most of it".

"What? Skip class?" 

"No, no" I laugh, stroking my fingers through my wet, black hair. "I mean, we should hangout more".

"Yes!" She beams, "I'm glad I made a friend" she picks up her bag and waits for a reply. "Isn't this when we say bye?"

"Haha! Uh, yea" I grin at her feeling like an idiot, "bye bye Clau-chan".

She waves goodbye as she runs up the stairs, "bye bye!"

Friends... huh?

=Hikari POV=

I walk nervously out of the elevator and into to schools underground Colosseum, Law's hand sat on my shoulder making my body stiff and tense. "Why are we doing this again?" I ask trying to control my breathing.

"Kid's in the same class as us, we'll look more convincing like this" he smiles.

"You're having fun with this aren't you?! You asshole!" I hiss violently smacking his hand off of me.

"Why, are you so mean" he replies sarcastically as we walk towards a group of students that waited for the teacher to arrive.

A sudden crash, startled me as I bring myself to Law grabbing his arm in shock before pushing him away red faced, "uh... I'm sorry, that kinda... scared me..." I mumble suddenly finding it hard to speak to him. He some how looked shocked as well as he takes my hand and pushes me behind him.

"I don't think you would want to be standing near that" he points at the two students behind me that were currently in a violent fight.

I look at the two and recognized their faces immediately, it was Perona and Kid. The group of students formed a circle around them with big entertained smiles on their faces.

"How dare you insult me! You filthy commoner!" She yells out to Kid as she floats up into the air with her feet dangling from above, I look at her fascinated.

"Shut the fuck up you spoiled brat!" Kid growls pulling out a dagger, and aiming it at Perona. He lets out a ferocious cry before sending the dagger into the air and towards Perona. But no matter where she moved the dagger seemed to chased her, "what kind of ability do they have...?" I ask continuing to watch the fight between the pair.

Before Law could even say anything the entire class including me, were suddenly knocked down to the ground by some invisible, strong force. A few just laid there unconscious, but some got straight back up. I suddenly find myself getting helped up by Law, he pulls me up and looks around, like he had lost something.

"What happened just now... was that Haki?"

 =(A/N)=

I hope you guys like the new cover, it took me a while to make:P