=Tutor=

=Hikari POV=

 It was a Tuesday.

 The second day of the week.

 Nothing interesting ever happens on a Tuesday.

Today was one of the normal days, no learning how to fight or how to deactivate a bomb. Unfortunately those were only the classes, the students were still insane as always.

 I sat in first session waiting for the teacher to arrive. As I waited I watched a fight between Sanji and Zoro, the thing was it wasn't one of those typical high school boys fists fights. Zoro used swords (three of them actually) and as ridiculous as it sounds he holds one with his mouth. As for Sanji he fought only with kicks, which I thought was extremely unique. A chefs hand was something he treasured, and refused to use it in battle.

 I was in quite a good mood as I waited to see what my new English teacher would be like. I jolt my head up as I see a familiar red head walk in.

"Sorry guys! Professor Hina isn't here today, looks like your stuck with me" Shanks said. "And it looks like..." he looks down at a piece of crumpled paper, "you guys are writing a report....?" He gives it a confused work, "the hell is a report?"

I hear Nami giggle next to me.

Half the class laughed at the fact that he didn't know what a report was, but the other half groaned at the fact that we were writing a report.

=Clau POV=

I grip onto my shirt nervously as I stood in front of my new class. "G-good morning everyone" I say managing to smile a little, "and your name?" Asks the teacher, giving me a warm smile.

"Claudia...."

"What a beautiful name! Now, Claudia already goes to this school but she has been moved to this class" the teacher announces. "Take a seat dear" she whispers to me, I nervously rush to the one of the seats in the back row. Not realizing that I had just made a big mistake.

"Oi scum, I was saving that seat for someone else".

I look to my left as my eyes widen in terror, Eustass Kid. I was talking to Eustass Kid. One of the strongest and the most feared student in school.

"I-I'm sorry" I whisper, getting ready to get up and run.

 "Bitch, you better be. Now move."

I frantically scan my eyes around the classroom, there were two empty seats. One to the right of me (but there was no way I was taking that one, it's still way too close to Kid) and one in the second row. I feel sweat trickle down my forehead, is he still watching me?

I finally stand up when suddenly-

"Woah! Sorry I'm late!" 

I look at the boy who had just entered the classroom, strangely he had no shirt, revealing his extremely muscular shape.

"Ace-kuuuun!" A group of girls squeal.

"Ace! How much times have I told you to put a freaking shirt on!" Yells the teacher.

"Ace! Didn't think you'd make it!" The boys cheered as he hi-fived them.

The class all of a sudden become lively, he's so popular...

He walked over to the empty seat next to mine, "oh, your taking Killer's old seat?" He asks me.

"Wha- I- um..."

"She was just about to move" I hear Kid next to me.

"I haven't seen you before, name?" He smiles, causing my eyes to focus on the cute freckles on his cheeks.

"Clau..." I was too nervous to finish.

"Clau?" He asks.

"I-It's Claudia..."

"Clau-chan it is then!" He throws me a handsome smile as my cheeks blossomed with colour.

"I'm Ace, Portgas D. Ace, I'm sure you've heard of me!" He smiles cockily. I shake my head, I never really listened to all the gossip. He raises his eyebrow as he brushes a few strands of his wavy black hair from his face.

"Then Clau-chan you are certainly one of a kind" he smiles widely.

The bell rang for second session, everyone was in a rush to leave. I was left alone in the classroom, I lean back and take a deep breath.

=Hikari POV=

Finally! I had just finished my report! I walk to the teachers desk to hand it in just as the bell rang.

When second session was finally over I slump onto one of the seats in the cafeteria.

"Hika-chan you look exhausted" Nami laughs.

I give her a look, "I can't wait to get this day over and done with already..."

It was last session and it felt like I was going to collapse. And I was in such a good mood this morning too...

I just as I was about to leave the classroom I was stopped by Miss Nico Robin.

"Hikari-san"

"Miss?" I say turning on my heel and walking back towards her.

"Did you write this?" She says handing me the report I did in English, I nod.

"You're a great writer" she smiles, causing my cheeks to glow with a blush.

"I looked at your test results from the orphanage you went to, and you are an excellent student".

"Miss, thank you" I smile.

"I have a favour to ask you" she says, I raise my eyebrow.

"I was wondering if you could tutor a student" she says.

I groan in the inside, that means I have to waste my time with another human.

"Can I refuse?" I ask nervously.

"I believe it may be necessary Hikari-san, your grades for training are extremely low. But if you participate in this tutoring thing I am willing to give you extra points".

I look down at the ground. Then at her.

"Sure..."

It can't be that bad..... right?

=(A/N)=

Ah! Yes! New character! Claudia is actually one of my internet friends character that I decided to use in this fanfic :3

I'm sorry If this felt a little rushed I'm writing this at like 4:30 AM :(