=You again?=

=Kaya POV=

I push some books aside from the shelf giving me a perfect little peeking hole between the gap. I stare at the dark haired boy reciting a bunch of stupid lines in my head, I really wanted to talk to him again. I turn away from him and look down to my sweaty hands. I was nervous.

Hey! I'm not sure If you remember but we've talked before!

Ugh, no. I sound too happy.

Hello... you look familiar... have we talked before?

Too annoying.

Woah! I know that book! It's great Isn't it?

Too creepy.

I sigh to myself, I suck at conversation starters. I take a deep breath and look through the gap I had made, my heart sank as I see a brown haired girl take a seat next to Law.

Who is she? I ask myself, is she that Hikari chick I've heard about?

The usual bored expression Law usually made had disappeared.  He looked a little less gloomy as the girl talked to him, and surprisingly he spoke back. I feel an arrow of jealousy hit me, I sigh as I look down in disappointment.

Maybe they're just friends... I try to look at the bright side.

I clench my fists as I exit the library. This isn't right.

"Oi! Kaya-chan watch out!" 

The girl couldn't say anything before a soccer ball had hit her right on her face. She splat onto the mud as a small group of students run towards her.

"Kaya! Kaya!"

She weakly lifts her self up as she wipes mud off her face. She slowly looks up to see Usopp, "I'm okay" she grins.

"No your not! That ball was kicked by Sanji! What the hell are you doing out in the rain? You know that you get sick easily!" Usopp yells, as Sanji comes running towards them.

"My dear Kaya-chaaaan!" Sanji cries, taking her from Usopps arms and into his. Not minding the mud on her her, he pressed the girls head against his chest.

"S-Sanji-kun! You're hugging me too tight..." the girl says pushing away from the blondie. 

Her fragile body suddenly crumbles to the ground, as the two boys look at her, horrified. She had fainted.

A few hours had passed and Kaya finally awoke. She snaps her eyes open and attempts to sit up, lifting her neck first to get a better look at her surroundings.

"Don't even think about it".

She looks to her right to see a boy with a clipboard held against his chest. She looked at him with wide eyes. Messy, dark hair sat atop his head, he wore a simple black and yellow hoddie and navy blue jeans. He was handsome, despite his gloomy expression.

"T-Thank you for helping me..." Her voice weak and faint, but was enough for the boy to hear. He didn't respond, instead he just grinned and scribbled some notes down onto the clipboard.

"What happened?"

He looks up from his clipboard, "you have a pretty weak body, going outside while its raining and getting a ball to the face, I hope you learned your lesson" he responds rudely.

She puffs her cheeks and shuts her eyes, trying to fall back asleep.

"You're gonna have to take this everyday from now on" he says, waking her as he puts a bottle of medicine down to the table next to her. He then gently presses the back of his hand on her forehead, she blushed at the touch of the boys hand. Suddenly freaking out the sickly girl buries her face into her hands.

"You have a fever..."

"No... I should go..." she whispers, getting up slowly. She takes herself off the bed only to find herself falling. Her legs were too weak to even keep her standing, an adorable squeak escapes her lips as Law caught her in his arms.

"Idiot... get back on the bed" he says, still holding her close. Her breathing became heavy as she lifts her head to look at Law.

"So....rry..." she managed to say as she passed out in his arms.

"What a pain".

=Clau POV=

As soon as the bell rang I get up my seat and quickly head towards the exit. I wanted to get back to my dorm as soon as possible.

"Hey! Clau-chan!" I hear someone call making me stop, it was that Ace guy that sat next to me.

"What....?" I mumble shyly. I never got used to talking to people but when I did they could never be able to hear me.

"What did you say?" He laughs jogging towards me, "I... uhh..."

I feel his hand brush across my cheek as he flips some of my chocolate brown hair out of my face. I step back, shocked.

"Sorry!" He smiles brightly, "I can't tell if you're listening or not".

"I-I'm listening..." I say to the ground.

"Uh great! I noticed that you've been really quiet..." he starts to rub the back of his head, making his hair messier than it already was.

"Do you even have any friends?"

I look at him with a raised eyebrow, that was a rude question...

"I-I didn't mean it like that!" He begins to wave his hands. What was he trying to say?

"I mean, some of us are going out to eat after school. You wanna tag along? It would be a great chance to make friends with some of the girls in the class..."

I tilt my head a little, "just the girls?"

He nervously steps back, scratching his cheek. "Haha we can talk aswell!"

I looked at him amazed, he was actually able to keep up a conversation with someone like me. I grip my notebooks tightly "s-sure..." I look back up at him, making my cheeks burn a little as he gives me a wide smile.

=Hikari POV=

I rush to the library after class finished, I scowl at the notes I listed down to help me tutor some idiot. I sigh as I walk through the entrance of the library. After finding a desk I set out my text books, note books and pens. Now all there was left to do was wait, I grab a book from one of the near by shelves and read through it as I waited for the student. 

"Oi, are you Hikari?" I hear a gruff voice behind me.

That sounds... familiar.

It must have been the student I was suppose to tutor, I put on my best smile as I turn around.

"Hello..." 

Fuck.

My voice trailed off as I look at the boy that stood before me. I look into his flaming amber eyes, I immediately got  the urge to jump out the window. And god knows where I'd land, the student I was suppose to tutor, the student I would now have to spend every day after school with, was the same student that sent me to that goddamn clinic on my first day.

"You again" he smirks, cracking his knuckles.

I better get the fuck outta' here.