- 5

Chapter 5

Suspects

The 3 had tried forgetting what they had just seen a few moments ago in the cemetery while doing their small speeches and flower handing to her grave.

They tried their best to take their minds off of the 3 other people that had somehow sneaked their way into Konoha's heavily guarded cemetery by purposely making their speeches longer but alas, it hadn't worked.

Right after Sasuke, Naruto and Tsunade had went back to their respective places, the female blonde had immediately looked through all of her files of Konoha's records consisted with a full bio of each and every civilians, ninjas and population along with other important informations about the village she was currently leading.

She spent many hours trying to crack the mystery of the people who had came to visit her late apprentice's resting place. She had thought of Konoha 11- now Konoha 10 - though shook it off when she had asked Naruto about the people's looks.

And although the Uzumaki had told her that he didn't see their faces, he did see their hair color.

'2 males; a red-head and a brunet with a female red-head...' She thought and concentrated on Konoha 10's faces once again in her mind before crossing out the non-red-heads and non-brunets.

'The brunet could be either Chouji, Shikamaru, Neji or Kiba.' She continued her thoughts. 'Though Neji and Shikamaru are out of the list since I sent them both on a mission just a few days ago...' She said mentally and thought about the other 2.

'And it couldn't be Kiba since he just came back from a patrol mission,' She sighed and grabbed her sake that stood near the edge her wooden office table before massaging her temples. 'Chouji isn't very close with Sakura and he only goes to visit her grave when his team does.'

Tsunade groaned and slammed her sake on her table, causing a tiny crack on the thick wood to form along with her cup.

The Godaime then let out a small shriek of frustration until she felt pleased and more calm than she was a few moments ago.

Shizune came in seconds later, holding her beloved pet pig while a worried expression plastered on her face. "A-are you alright, Tsunade-sama?!" She asked aloud.

"E-eh?" The elder asked, confused. "I'm... alright?" She replied, purposely making it sound more of a question than a proper answer.

The dark-haired woman sighed and walked towards her. "Don't stress yourself out, alright Tsunade-sama?" She said sternly. "You should go home now, it's already late."

"Just... a few more minutes and I'll stop." The Godaime answered, mentally taking note to remind herself that she should stop 15 minutes from then.

Her apprentice sighed, "I'll make black coffee for you then..." And went out of the elder woman's office to brew the said drink.

Tsunade went back to her work at that, waiting for the coffee Shizune had promised to make for her.

~ 7 Minutes Later ~

Tsunade was stressed. She had finished her coffee in a very short time and still could barely find suspects and possible targets that could be at least one of the 3 people.

She felt like ripping her blonde hair off and banging something in her office. The blonde woman released a huge sigh and opted to continue her research the next day.