twisted games.

[Don't forget to leave your thoughts]

Ready or not now
There's no escape
Don't struggle on here
Don't delay fate

Kono Kalakaua was sitting on her car. After Amelia left her she stayed on the same location and called Adam.

“Are you alright?” she asked
“There are worst places to be locked up in. How’s Amelia?”
“on the run like always. She says its ending but then again she said the same thing 2 years ago.”
“did she say when I’ll be able to get out again?”
“she needs to take care of the targets that had direct contact to your father first. Everyone thinks that it’s you who leaked the files Adam. This is a matter of betrayal. They don’t know about Amelia’s mother or Amelia's survival and I’m pretty sure if they find you they won’t let you explain.”
“if Amelia didn’t leak the files, who did?”
“someone that she trusted.” Kono laid her head back on her seat- her phone buzzed, Someone was calling From another line. She checked her phone and realized it was chin. “Adam, I have to hang up. I’ll call you later.” She switched the lines “Chin, what’s up?”

“We have a case” chin explained “and a problem.”
“what’s the problem?”
“Wo Fat escaped.”
“what?” Kono leaned forward, her voice raising. Chin told her to stay calm and gave her the address they were going to. It took her only five seconds to connect the dots, she knew that address, that’s where she had just sent Amelia too. She hanged up and started the engine, driving to what was going to be the most chaotic reunion of the century.

The drive to the location was very silent for the most part but Steve could feel his friend’s eyes on him while he was driving. He was trying to ignore it but it was unbearable.

“Are you gonna say something or are you going to keep looking at me like that?”
“like what?”
“Danny!”
“ok fine. Let me ask you this, for you think- do you really believe there could actually be any sort of chance that she’s alive. That she has been alive for the last 4 years and never said anything?” Steve held on the steering wheel, he pressed his lips together, creating a fine line and he jaw was locked.
“my mother did it. She was hiding for more than 20 years-"
“your mother was a spy Steve! We are talking about Amelia-”

“the CIA is looking for her Danny! Maybe they know something more than we do-"
“what did that guy tell you?”
“he said there were some leaked files. That she’s the one that leaked them, which would be treason-"
“treason?”
“It’s a world of information Danny! According to Chin that hard drive was Yakuza’s number one leverage against criminals, cops and agents. Now Half of it has been leaked, which put many CIA operatives at risk and their families.”
“even if she was alive Amelia would never do that. Can we at least agree on that? And as long as we know Amelia didn't even know that hard drive existed. She never says anything to us about it while she was alive.”

Steve leaked his lips nervously, Danny was right, the Amelia he knew would never do such a thing. She’d never put families in danger. He remembered one of their first cases, how mad she was at him for shooting the criminal, because she was a mother. He remembered all the times she made it personal because kids were involved. He shook his head, throwing the memories out of his head.

“you know what I’m thinking? It’s one hell of a coincidence that Wo Fat escapes prison the same day this thing goes live. I’m thinking that someone is trying to frame a dead person for this so CIA or the rest of the criminals on this island won’t notice them.”
“it must be someone that knew about her mother’s relationship with Hiro Noshimuri. Someone that knew Amelia was an easy blaming target.”
“yes but how did they convince the CIA that she’s alive. Because that guy on my office today, he seemed pretty damn sure to me”
“Maybe it was always planned that way. Marcel and Wo Fat kill Amelia while looking for that hard drive. They find it, they release the information,  hell breaks loose, wo fat escapes, they blame Ams.”
“They feed false information to the CIA that’s she’s still alive.”