Amnesia: Kidnapped By Yandere Toma X Female Reader: Part 2

Running down the darkened road with the street lights overhead, I had not realised it had gotten so late.  The seasons were obviously moving from Summer to Autumn as the trees were changing colour and there was a distinct bite in the air.  I pulled my jacket around me tighter, groaning in frustration as I looked around, unable to see where Toma was at all.  The way he had looked before was as if he was about to rip Ikki's head off, but was that him being over protective or could he actually be jealous?

I was pulled from my wandering thoughts when my phone started beeping constantly with notifications.  Frowning I look down at my phone to find lewd messages coming in at a rapid pace.  Reading them, my eyes widened in shock as I was receiving dirty pornographic pictures and rude messages from strange men.  I didn't know what was going on until it dawned on me, the Ikki fan club was possibly behind this. They had looked incensed seeing how Ikki was with me when we made the parfait.  I felt sick as I read more messages that detailed in graphic detail all the things they wanted to do to me, making me feel nauseous.  One message linked to a site that was for revenge porn, where a photo had been edited to show my face on some other girls body.  The profile invited anyone to contact me for casual sex and stated I was up for anything, detailing my personal contact information.  I felt tears threatening to fall as my hand covered my mouth horrified.  Those girls were punishing me for something that was out of my control.

I decided it was dangerous to be alone at night and decided to walk home dejectedly wondering what I could do about the porn site.  I had to turn my phone on silent, not wanting to face the barrage of non-stop sexually harassing messages.  I needed to find a way of dealing with this situation and fast. 

I turn down a road near the railway and stopped seeing Rika, blocking my path laughing. 

"All alone and so sad?" Rika asked with a fake pout, "We saw how slutty you were with Ikki tonight. How dare you think so highly of yourself!" she spat out.

My heart was in my throat as I stared at her.

"Was it you that did this?" I demanded to know, holding up my phone that was still rapidly receiving pictures, messages and calls, "I know you are behind this, Rika!"

The three fangirls suddenly appeared from the darkness and smirked intimidatingly. Rika stepped forward in her eccentric frilly Victorian inspired outfit, twirling her curly blonde pigtails with a sneer,

"I gave you more than enough warnings" Riki called out to me, "You have brought this on yourself", she smiled insidiously.

Riki then nodded behind her to the three girls as though giving a silent order. They stepped around Rika with a menacing look on their faces, advancing on me.

"Wait a minute, Rika?" I panicked, holding up my hands defensively, "Lets talk about this!"

I look wide-eyed in distress as they ran towards me in unison.  Scared for my life, I bolted away, running as fast as I could. I had little chance to escape as they were too fast for me, purposely tripping me up mid-stride as I fell to the floor hard, scuffing my palms.  Before I could get up all three girls started kicking me full force in the back, stomach and legs laughing sadistically.  I released a scream covering my head and curling up for protection, grunting with each devastating kick.  This was all because I refused to join their obsessive little fan club?  The pain was incandescent as they beat me relentlessly.  I could hear Rika sniggering as she stood over me.

"I told you already. You deserve this, Bitch!" Rika amused, holding her phone recording it "I hope you regret not staying away from Ikki now", she giggled horribly, spitting on me as she kicked me in the back of the head hard making me feel sick.