Amnesia: Kidnapped By Yandere Toma X Female Reader: Part 9

I was drifting for a long time through layers of dreamless sleep, meandering aimlessly in the warm darkness of my unconscious state. The blackness began to dissipate as I slowly woke up like swimming from the bottom of a lake to the surface.

I gasped as I woke up with a start, my heartbeat racing in my chest as the last thing I remembered was running. I was lying on something soft and comfortable, yet my shoulder ached keenly. My memories hit me hard in that instant, dragging with it the full recollection of being chased by Toma and falling, unable to stop the impact because my hands were cuffed. I had obviously bruised my shoulder when he had tackled me when trying to run from him.

My heart felt like it was ripping in two knowing the awful truth. I tried to sit up but found my hands were tied with rough rope behind my back, forearm across forearm, so they sat at my lumbar. Panicking, I realised I was lying on a futon and wearing a pretty nightdress like the ones Toma had given me to wear at his place. Tugging on the rope was useless as I was effectively bound and helpless. Using my stomach muscles, I sat upright as my eyes widened in shock, seeing thick bars.

I was in some kind of cell in a sectioned off area, 2m by 3m with three walls wooden and the fourth, long black metal bars and a barred prison door. The small prison area contained a futon on the floor that I was on, with a small sink and steel toilet like a jail cell.

I stared out through the bars at a wooden cabin which had simple yet functional furnishings. There was a small rustic kitchen with basic appliances, a kitchen table at one end and a door leading outside. A lounge area was straight ahead with Television and comfortable looking sofas. I could see a door that led to a small bedroom with a double bed inside. From there a second door was visible, showing a bathroom beyond. The tiny cabin looked strangely familiar but I couldnt place it and the prison cell was so strange. Perhaps it was once a law enforcement out post.

I heard the door of the Cabin unlock, so immediately lay back down pretending to be asleep. I felt a chill run through my body hearing a low chuckle,

"Good morning, Princess! Did you sleep well?" Toma called out jovially, "There is no point pretending to be asleep again. I know that trick now so it won't work on me a second time", he smirked as he stood outside the cage.

I gritted my teeth and forced myself to sit up and face him,

"Toma, why are you doing this to me?", I asked quietly, staring into his amber eyes. I didn't recognise the man that stood before me, "The Toma I know would never kidnap someone", I said poignantly.

Toma sighed as he smiled at me on the other side of the cage bars.

"You obviously don't know the real me very well then" he replied darkly as he moved to the door, "If I don't do this you'll try to leave again, right?",

Toma then unlocked and opened the door to the prison. I immediately scrambled up on my feet using the wall for leverage, my bound arms hindering me greatly, as I dashed towards him, trying to break out, seeing the opportunity. Toma laughed mockingly at my escape attempt barring my exit,

"Tut tut! Where do you think you are going?" Toma asked, "I knew you would try to leave the moment I opened this cage. I know you better than you know yourself Princess", he said amused,

Grasping my upper arms, Toma easily subdued my struggles. I felt helpless with my arms bound uselessly behind me,

"Let me go, Toma! This is not right you know that! I thought you loved me!", I screeched

He coerced my struggling body back towards the futon and pushed me back onto it. I cried out as I landed on my behind haphazardly, falling on my back without my arms to support me. My nightdress riding up over my hip making me flush, revealing my underwear beneath. My shoulder renewed its keen ache as I grimaced in pain, my body shaking nervously as he stood over me.