Sincerely, Me - Chapter One

Dear whomever may read this,

It's been two weeks since Junior year started in high school. So far everything's been normal. I only have one friend that I hang out with, but that's okay I don't need many. Homework has already been piling up but I'm doing alright. So far I'm managing. My teachers are pretty average, one is a pain in the ass whereas the others are tolerable. Once again I've made it in Honors English and Precalculus Honors. I guess that's good but the only down part is that I have those classes with Park Jimin. The guy who I despise the most. He's top of the class surprisingly.

BTS, the group who everyone falls for, even a few guys. Namjoon who goes by Rap Monster, Jin, Hoseok who goes by J-Hope, Jungkook, Taehyung who goes by V, Min Yoongi who goes by Suga, and Jimin...Park Jimin. My rival.

My goal is to avoid them the best I can.
Anyway it's time for me to go, school is about to start.

Sincerely,
                Me

"Hey! Give that back you shit head!" I yelled and started grabbing and reaching for my journal. Of course Park Jimin, one of the school's heartthrobs, aka that shit head who I hate, was the one who stole my notebook.

"C'mon Somi it's not like you have anything to hide. You're not that interesting of a person." Jimin insulted which caused me to grunt. He held the book above his head and my eyes widened once I realized what he was going to do. "It's been two weeks since-" He started reading out loud but I swiftly jumped and grabbed the journal. Jimin was pretty short but hell I was shorter and it sucked.

"Then if it wouldn't be interesting you have no business bothering to read it in the first place." I explained firmly, glaring at him. The both of us sent one another death glares.

"Stop being a goddamn brat about it. Take a chill pill." Jimin retorted arrogantly. He gave me one of those bored I-don't-care looks and pushed past me roughly.

"Alright! Class is about to-"

"Hey rude ass-" I started, but cut myself off after realizing the teacher had entered the classroom and I had cut her off. My face immediately heated up once noticing the teacher was glaring at both Jimin and I. However he kept his cool with a smug grin, hands in pockets while leaning against the classroom wall.

"You two, Park Jimin and Jeon Somi! In the hall, wall sits, NOW!" The teacher yelled, I looked ashamed and was very much ashamed whereas Jimin was already on his way waving to the class. Girls gasping and giggling at his gesture.

(A/N: I know you're probably thinking Somi from IOI, and you're right! No I don't actually ship those two together. She's just really pretty (and my bias from IOI) and couldn't think of a name so I used hers. That's the only reason I used her name)

We're out in the hall now, doing wall sits which was a huge pain in the ass. I sure as hell will be sore tomorrow. Jimin was holding up well on the other hand.

"Thunder thighs..." I scoffed under my breath but unfortunately Jimin heard and gave a dry laugh.

"Chicken legs." He shot back causing me to grunt and 'tsk.' Sighing I tried relaxing my body while also stabilizing against the wall.

"Can you just shut up for the class period we're out here for?" I asked firmly, more like demanded. My legs already getting worn out.

"You started it." Jimin bit back, causing my anger to rise. Attempting to keep my cool I took a breath as a leg slipped from under me. Fortunately another leg caught mine and helped stabilize me. It was Jimin. "If either of us fall that just means more time doing wall sits, toughen up. You're weaker than elementary school relationships."