Sincerely, Me - Chapter Three

Dear whomever may read this,

Here I am once again, shits going to hell with my family and this dumbass Jimin won't leave me alone. I can't stand him Jesus Christ. I've never wanted to strangle someone so badly. It's currently Thursday and I have yet another day of school. I just want the weekend to come so I don't have to do anything and I can just sleep.

My family fought again, like always it's nothing new. My dad threw a glass and it ended up cutting me, not too badly but enough to make me bleed. Ended up yelling at them. I hardly got any sleep due to piles of both my homework and Jimin's. I swear I'm never doing anything for that dickwad again. I mean hey at least I'm getting money out of it. Well I guess I better get ready for the day. Until next time...

Sincerely,
                    Me

I grabbed my things and left for the door. And of course it was raining. I opened my umbrella and left the house, my parents already left for work thank god. I didn't have to hear them argue.

I kicked a rock all the way to the school. I heard the sound of a loud engine roaring. I looked behind me and saw a familiar blonde. The car drove past me splashing me with a puddle.

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled furiously, the day just started and I'm soaking wet. "Park Jimin!" I hollered and sighed beginning to walk.

I reached the school thanking that there was no Jimin there waiting for me. I could finally have a peaceful morning. No irritation and no arrogant playboy. Just silence.

I entered the large school doors with people fleeing the hallway, making out, and you get the gist. I opened my locker and put my bag away and grabbed my folders.

I saw the Bangtan boys and took a breath before walking over to them. I had to give Jimin back his folder.

Jungkook saw me and said something pointing at me. Jimin turned around and sighed. "Who's this Jimin?" J-Hope teased nudging his shoulder.

"Just someone I get to do my homework." He said queerly but I still heard him. I threw his folder at him.

"Here's your damn homework now where's the money you promised?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows at him. He rolled his eyes and reached in his back pocket. Giving me the wad of money.

"Thank you." I said snatching it from his hand and walking away. I heard a whistle behind me.

"Damn you're lettin that go?" I heard a sweet voice come from Jungkook say. I rolled my eyes and walked to my class.

I sat down and of course minutes later Jimin sat down next to me. Curse the teacher for putting us by each other. Out of anyone why Park Jimin?! He gets me heated and makes me just want to throw a brick at his face!

"My girlfriend's pissed at me." Jimin started, "You might know why?" He questioned, sighing afterwards. "I mean it's not like I did anything right?" The blonde continued. My brows furrowing as I try to block him out. "Maybe she's just being petty."

What am I a therapist? I thought to myself getting more aggravated by the second. If this asswipe doesn't stop I'm literally going to give him a swirly in the bathroom.

"I mean I couldn't of possibly done anything." Jimin stated confidently. I darted my eyes at him, my whole face sharper than the edge of a knife.

"Shut the hell up! Maybe it's because you stood her up...again!" I yelled smacking the back of his head causing him to whimper. I felt no sympathy.

"Ms. Jeon!" I heard my name, I froze and turned around to meet eyes with my teacher. "Two days of after school detention because apparently you can't keep your hands to yourself." My teacher scolded. My face flushed white.