Sincerely, Me - Chapter Two

He's so beautiful and cute my little ChimChim. If you don't love him get tf outta here lmaooo jk love you all💕 sending much love and support to the Bangtan boys! They deserve the best❤️
*************************************

Dear whomever may read this,

It's me again, and things have gotten a little out of hand for the time being. I mean I thought everything was going well but as soon as I wrote about that school took a turn. Jimin and I are at it more than before. I even got my first detention! Can you believe it?! That son of a bitch got me detention. And my goal was to complete school without getting any detentions. Why is Park Jimin such a pain in the ass?! I wish he'd just lay off for one year.

Not only that but I've been having family issues as well. My parents won't stop arguing, it even gets physical at times. I can hear them yelling right now, a Wednesday morning. They haven't even been drinking. To be honest it scares me.

Anyway I guess it's time for me to go, I have to get to school. Until next time.

Sincerely,
Me

All my textbooks were already packed in my bag. I ran downstairs and made some quick toast to eat on the walk. I lived about fifteen minutes away from school by foot. Running to the front door I jumped over broken glass, my father probably threw a glass dish out of anger. I sighed and ran out the door shutting it behind me. I could still hear my parents yelling.

Once I reached the school I saw a figure outside waiting. When I got closer I realized it was none other than Jimin. "You've got to be kidding me." I whispered to myself trying to walk around him and avoid him but he caught me anyway.

"Hey, you mind giving me the answers to questions-"

"No." I cut him off blandly, holding a hand in front of my face. "Jimin I will not do your homework so stop asking." I sighed as we walked side by side to the school.

"Anyway, you do know class starts any second now...?" Jimin stated with a smug look playing on his face. I looked at the time on my phone as my face rose to a panic.

"Shit we gotta go!" I exclaimed and grabbed Jimin's wrist pulling him along. No I don't care whether or not he'll be late, I was panicking so not knowing what to do I dragged him along.

We reached the school and unpacked our bags. Thank goodness his locker wasn't near mine. Grabbing my books I headed to first period, my History class. On my way there Jimin and I ended up crossing paths, him going the opposite way.

"Hey ass wipe, meet me after school by the gate. We're going out." He said and left, I was so confused. "Later."

Staring blankly at the open space where he once stood. He did not just drop the bill on me for whatever we're doing. I probably won't even show up, let's see how he likes it.

Finally reached science class, unfortunately Jimin sat behind me. A perfect place for him to annoy me. He sat in the last row and I sat in front of him. Today we were watching a video the whole class period.

As I watched the video my mind began to wonder and my eyes began to droop. My head kept slipping off my hand as I tried to stay awake only for my eyes to flutter shut.