Sincerely, Me - Chapter Seven

Dear whomever may read this,

Great I got stuck with Jimin and Jungkook for a dance competition it's that just fantastic? Yeah right....I don't know I've just been kind of down the past few days. My parents haven't even tried contacting me since they left and Jackson hasn't been giving me the attention he used to, he's just been talking to Rosé. And to be honest I've been getting kind of jealous. Hana is too caught up with Taehyung and I'm surprised he hasn't cheated yet.

Just mixed emotions I guess. However today there is a carnival being hosted at school so we have no classes. We just hang out with friends and play carnival games all around the school. There's a movie in the auditorium, a dunk tank, cotton candy, snow cones, card games, dance offs. It all seems fun. But knowing me and my luck I'll be stuck alone probably reading in the library. Well let's just hope for the best. I'll be back...

Sincerely,
                Me

I closed my journal and put my shoes on getting ready to head out the door. I didn't even bother eating breakfast. Jackson couldn't pick me up today, he said he had to be at school earlier to help set up things. So it looks like I'm walking today.

I drug myself out the door locking it behind me. I sighed and began my journey.

I kicked a rock the whole way to school. I entered the large gates and passed the parking lot. I saw a familiar car, I looked closely and saw Jackson sitting in there with none other than Rosé laughing about something. My eyes widened, should I go over and say something? I asked myself but looked back down at the ground a tear springing my eye. I wiped it away quickly. And walked straight past them and into the school. Today is just not my day.

"Aye pimple face!" A familiar voice shouted, I turned around gloomily and found Jimin walking behind me. I clenched my fists.

"Excuse me?! You did not just call me that!" I exclaimed as the boy approached me, a grin of satisfaction on his face and the smell of pot crossing the surface of my nose. Of course he's been smoking.

"Nope, I did." Jimin stated flicking my forehead. I glared at him and raised my hand to smack him but stopped. I lowered my hand and sighed. "What's got your panties in a wad?" The blonde asked raising a brow at me.

"Nothing." I snapped back almost instantly. He raised his hands innocently in front of him. I shoved him slightly and walked past him. "Just leave me alone okay?" I asked.

"Whatever." Jimin scoffed but continued to follow me. What is his problem? I asked myself. As I was about to start yelling I stopped myself and took a deep breath.

I heard two voices laughing loudly. I looked over to find Jackson and Rosé....kissing?! Okay that did it. I looked at them and tears instantly filled my eyes. I limply stared at them completely hopeless.

"Somi?" Jimin asked taking notice of my sudden mood change. He looked at me curiously before glancing at where I was staring. He had a blank face and sighed in annoyance. "Let's get out of here." Jimin said. I turned to look at him questionably. I saw Jackson peer at me from the corner of my eye. His face instantly softened as he started to walk over to me.

"W-What do you mean?" I managed to mutter out, attempting to wipe all my tears away but they just kept flowing. Jimin grabbed my wrist firmly and started pulling me with him. I glanced back at Jackson and shook my head signaling him not to come over.

"We're ditching." He stated, I was about to refuse but I gave in. I didn't want to be here anymore.

He led me to his car, "Get in." The blonde demanded before hopping in the driver's seat. I listened to him and got in.