Sincerely, Me - Chapter Four

In case you're having a bad day just think of this :)))   ^
******************************************

Dear whomever may read this,

Today is Friday and school was canceled due to teachers' conferences. It's ten in the morning and I wake up to yelling and loud booms. I'm just happy we have a longer weekend. I do not want to see that asshole Jimin. He's the last thing I want to associate with.

School life could be better but it could be worse. I have a date with Jackson Wang tonight so I'm excited for that. He's a really sweet boy. So far this is the only thing I'm looking forward too.

Taehyung, the king of all playboys, ended up asking my friend out on a date which will just turn out horrible for her. My friend, Hana, is too infatuated with the Bangtan gang she's just looking to her her heart broken. I'm not trying to tell her what to do I just don't want her getting hurt. Well that's enough rambling for now.

Sincerely,
                  Me

I went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal, fortunately my parents were at work. This would be the most quiet it's ever been in this house for a long time. I turned on the TV and sat down on the couch playing my favorite movie, The Outsiders. It gets me every time, such a good movie.

Taking a bite of my cereal I felt my phone buzz. Looking at the screen I saw it came from an unknown number. Who could be texting me?

I slid open my phone phone screen replying with a simple text: Who is this? How did u get my #?

I waited for a second before I got a text back. I narrowed my eyes at it.

Unknown Number: i did sum digging, btw its ur well known rival

I glared at the screen already knowing who it is. But how and why did Jimin even want my number in the first place?

Me: y tf do u even want my #?! 2 send hw answers im guessing?

Unknown Number: yyyyup

Me: jeez -_-

Unknown Number: cya

I rolled my eyes and changed his name to "ass cancer" turning my phone off afterwards and continuing to eat my cereal. To be honest I was hyped for tonight with Jackson.

Should I dress up or no? Is it gonna be a fancy place or not? So many questions ran through my mind. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

I sat in silence until my phone rang once more. Rolling my eyes I looked to see who it was. To my surprise it wasn't Jimin, it was Jackson. My face instantly lit up as I answered the phone.

Jackson: "Aye Somi!"

Me: "Hey Jackson! What's up?"

Jackson: "Nothin, just have a few more plans in mind then just dinner. Mind if I pick you up? I was hoping I could take you out to a few stores and then dinner. A whole day with you would be amazing!"

Me: "Awe that's sweet! Actually I'm not doing anything today, come on over I'll be ready in 10!"

Jackson: "Sounds great, see you then Somi!"

Me: "Bye u too!"

The line ended and I immediately got up to get ready. I put on a cute sweater with a skirt that had black tights under it. Not forgetting about my favorite vans. I threw my hair up in a cute, messy look and dabbed a bit of makeup on.