Sincerely, Me - Chapter Six

I love Yoongi sm❤️
******************************************

Dear whomever may read this,

Well I'm back...again. Some crazy shit was happening. I had to go on a 'fake' date with Jimin to meet his father. He sort of scares me to be honest. Aside from that, Jimin is supposed to ask one of his friends I guess about the Zealots? Because apparently his friend is a part of it I guess? But it's not my business. That's all I could get out of Jimin. I attempted to match the different puzzle pieces but they just wouldn't fit. Should I be careful? Extra cautious at all times? I'm not sure why but I feel like something bad is going to happen soon. I don't know maybe I'm overthinking it.

My parents have been gone for two days now and believe it or not I was worried. Did they leave me? Am I all alone now? My emotions are everywhere, I'm confused with everything. I don't know what to do. I haven't heard from Jimin since that night we went out. I mean that's a good thing on my side I guess. Well it's time to wrap this up. Until next time.

Sincerely,
Me

Somi's POV

I was beyond confused at this point. Who are the Zealots? And who is Agust D? Do I know him? Does he go to our school. I guess it isn't any of my business but Jimin was the one who wanted me to go to dinner with him and his father. It was obvious he was skeptical with his father anyway. He knew there was more to dinner than just eating. So does it make this my business too? I don't know anymore.

I took a hot shower and put on a lazy outfit for school. I really did not want to go to school. I'd skip but that's not really my style. Unfortunately this long weekend came to an end.

I mean I guess you could say it was a semi-cute outfit

I mean I guess you could say it was a semi-cute outfit. All I care about is that it is comfy. I brushed my teeth and hair and went downstairs to make myself a bagel. It was so quiet, I hated it.

There was a note on the counter it read:

We'll be back next weekend sweetheart. We love you <3 -Mom

Yeah right...I thought to myself and scoffed as I crinkled up the note and threw it away. Why do I have to have such a fucked up family. It's pathetic. No wonder people give me shit, it's embarrassing. After eating my bagel my phone buzzed.

Sweetheart: I'm here baby <3

I smiled to myself.

Me: Okay coming~

I grabbed my bag and scurried out the door, locking it behind me. The windows were rolled down and I saw Jackson give me a wink. I blushed and got into the car. Only I noticed another girl in the back.