Chapter 1: Mirrors & Gems

Pearls P.O.V
I was sitting in the office of one of my casinos in Queens NY until I suddenly heard gun shots. "Boss, it's the diamonds again." My British lady body guard tells me, tossing me a gun. "Damn it! I have a fucking headache!" I yell while loading my shoot gun up and making an announcement to my security guards. "Evacuate everyone and make sure they make it out." I say and throw the radio across the room. I walk out and immediately start shooting left and right.

I run out of bullets but Garnet throws me a gun as I drop the other one and begin shooting again. I jump and roll behind a bar counter, staying silent until these assholes decides to talk, their dumbass leader, Yellow Diamond. "Pearl, you have my diamond necklace​ don't you? Or will my boys have to rip this place apart, brick...by...BRICK!" She yells the last part while picking me up by my throat and slamming me on to the wall. I groan in pain but stay down to fool the blondey walking my way. As soon as she's​ close enough to me, I swiftly hand-stand as my legs hit her shoulders and I curl my entire body upward and snap the bitches neck.

As she falls back, I fall on my knees with my clothed core still in her face until Garnet helps me up. "Thanks G, let's go home." I say as I walk towards my office and make a quick phone call for "reservations" for a body clean up and building restore. I unlock my safe and pull out 10 solid gold coins, then close the safe and lock it back up. Me and Garnet walk out to the front of the casino and a white van pulls up as a man jumps out the passenger side.

"Steven? I thought​ you we're still in college kid." I say as I smile a little and hug this tall boy. "That was years ago Pearl, coins please, tonight's not a good night to stay out. I got word Yellow D is dead, any reason why?" Steven asks me while taking the coins. "Stay outta my business cinnabon." I say as I click my car keys and my car drives up automatically. "It's ok to admit you killed her you know." He says. "But what's not cool is that all this drama your in everyday. I get scarred for you Pearl. You get shot in the heart today and can still manage to run Gems Enterprises by the next day. How do you do it." He says to me. "Well, it's easy. You make your enemies think they shoot your​ heart, but in reality they shot your brain, then you go ballistic." I say as he laughs and I drive off to let him and his boys clean up the bodies and rebuild my casino.

Me and Garnet get home and I swear it gets prettier every time I come home.

(^Her Mansion, but imagine it pitch black outside^)

"Hmm, it's good to be home." I say as I park the car. "At 2:00am, yeah it's definitely good to be home." Garnet says rubbing her beautiful eyes. Me and Garnet aren't dating but we do love each other, we don't really like the title 'Dating' because we are interested in other people, but I love her dearly as she does to me. Plus, we only have sex if we're in the mood, or we get drunk and act like idiots, but hey, that's our relationship and I wanna keep it that way. I kiss her cheek and she smiles. "I love you." I say to her. "I love you too." And we kiss.