Chapter 5: Bombs Away

Pearl P.O.V
I wake up and look down to see my small queen sleeping in my arms. I smile as I kiss her forehead as she smiles a little and cuddles into me more as she continues to sleep. I look at the time and see its 11:08am. Hmm, out of a small wave of guilt of causing my baby pain, I decide to surprise her when she gets home. I gently wiggle out of her grasp and replace my body with one of my pillows so she doesn't wake up. I kiss her forehead one more time and walk into my bathroom and do my quick hygiene routine and throw on some simple clothes. 

(^Pearls Outfit, w/out the cig and messy hair^)

Before I walk out of our room completely, I decide to get a sticky note and write a cute little not before I go. 

     Dear Amethyst,
           I'm out right now at the moment obviously but I promise I'll be back soon. Its a surprise just for you my love. Enjoy part of your morning without me, and don't miss me too much my queen, I'll return to our kingdom soon. 
                    Your Perfect,
                                      Pearl

I smile to myself a little and I place the note on her night stand. Her phone is there so that's were she'll probably go to when she see's I'm gone. I finally exit the room and go downstairs to see Chris and Bismuth chatting and laughing together. I smile at the sight, they always go out of their way for me and any of my guests. I watch them a minute longer then I finally walk into the kitchen where they finally acknowledge my existence. "Good morning Ms.Grant, I hope you slept well." Chris greets me. "I did Chris, thanks. Bismuth, fix me a quick coffee and toast please. Oh, also have a strawberry French toast taken to Amethyst when she wakes up. I'll be gone for a little while but I'll come back." I say to them both as Bismuth puts the plate of toast and coffee in front of me. 

She's so good at multitasking. "Thank you Bismuth, Chris, I don't feel like driving today so get my driver ready please." I say as I take a bite of my bread. "Stephanie I think her name is right madam?" Chris asks me as I nod my head. "I shall get her right away." He says as he walks off. I turn to Bismuth and say "Bismuth, do you have a crush on Chris?" as I drink my coffee. She goes wide eyed and says "W-what? O-of course not Ms.Grant." She stumbles over her words. "Of course you do. You smile when he's near and you frown when he's away. Your pupils dilated when I asked, your cheeks are flushed, your playing with your fingers and many more, the list goes on but yeah, you like Chris Cordundum." I say as I quickly finish my food.

"Is it that noticeable?" She asks me and laugh. "Of course not but I always notice and pick up on things, never forget that." I say as I give her my empty plate and cup as Chris comes back. "Stephanie is waiting for you Ms.Grant. Be safe and arrive back safely." Chris says. "Thank you Chris. Bismuth! Make sure that breakfast is their for Amy when she wakes up! If she asks where I am, tell her that I'm running an errand or something!" I shout as I walk out the door and I see my car right in front. The passenger window goes down and I see Pink Diamond in the drivers seat.