~Author's Note~

~HELLO MY FELLOW WATTPADERS~

Jesus Christ that was awful😭😭😂😂 Anyways, please pay no mind to my awkwardness but I have an announcement!!!! I, am making another book! But sadly, I have to end Forbidden Love. I have lost inspiration to write it and you may probably like the book, or not but I'm sorry for the ones that do, I just haven't been updating that book like I would want and I have no ideas to further carry on that book. But on to my new book idea so you won't be completely heart broken!!! 

I was literally just looking at Steven Universe fan art on Google (Literally my life besides Instagram and Twitter, also, follow me on both my social media's including SnapChat! My usernames and shizz will be listed below) and I stumbled across some Opal x Garnet fan art and I almost died at how cute it was. I mean, I don't judge peoples ships weather its in Su, or anything else and I had an idea to make a book about it because I haven't seen any books about Opalnet and honestly I'm a sucker when it comes to ships. Anywho, if you want this book to be real then vote and comment pretty please!

Sadly no matter what I'm gonna end Forbidden Love because that's my choice, NOT THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS AND YOUR OPINIONS!! Its just something I feel I need to do as an author. If you don't want an Opalnet fanfic (I will cry mentally for years if you don't want it, but I'll respect your wishes) then I have a list of stuff that I either know very well or I am familiar with that I can do! It can be gay or straight, literally anything because I care about you guys and I want to make everyone happy and add some peace to the world😊😊😊 Anyways let me shut the fuck up and you can read the damn list already😅😅😅

~Stuff I Know Very Well/ What I'm Familiar With~

Steven Universe- (I know this VERY well)

Star vs. The Forces Of Evil- (I'm am familiar with this, I've heard of it and maybe watched an episode or two but your gonna have to tell me the characters personalities, the back ground of the story and etc... and I will go look it up on line and YouTube if needed) 

Teen Titans Go!- (I know this very well)

Undertale- (Its been a while since I've watched videos and junk so like Star vs. The Forces Of Evil, you gotta give me info)

Adventure Time- (I'm know this very well, just haven't watched it in a while)

Pentatonix- (I know this very well and if you don't know what it is, look it up, I'm trying not to bore everyone with my blabber mouth sorry😂😂)

Rick and  Morty- (I know this VERY well)

Marvel and DC Hero's- (I'm familiar with it but you gotta tell me what you want and give me info)

Sam and Cat- (I know this very well)

iCarly- (I know this VERY well)

Bob's Burgers- (This show is my shit next to Rick and Morty)

Bella and The Bulldogs- (I know this well)

Orange Is The New Black- (I am familiar with this but you have to tell me what you want along with some info)

The Amazing World Of Gumball- (I know this VERY well)

Zoo- (Ok, so basically Zoo is a show where animals take over the planet and it might sound lame but their is so much science and stuff behind it, it makes it seem real and its just really interesting and cool to me. You can watch it on Netflix or just look it up)

The Walking Dead- (I am familiar with it,  just haven't watched it in a LONG time so you might have to give me info and what you want)

Wow, my list sucks so fucking much! I'm sorry that I don't know about everything and that I'm awkward and shit and that I've been living under a rock for my entire life but I'm trying my best here!!! Its ok if you wanna unfollow me, shit I'd unfollow me too but like I said I'm trying, WattPad is like my YouTube, I can talk to real people and let my emotions and ideas and inspirations run wild and I either have people there for me, or I don't. I just have a lot on my mind and whenever I start talking or typing or literally just anything I will keep going even though I don't have to because I want everything that's in my mind, in my work. I'll stop talking now so please think about what you want to see me write, it can even be off the list for all I care! (But then I still continue to talk😂😂😭😭)

I wanna thank you so so much for taking time to read this ENTIRE Author's Note, or even taking a quick peak because I know that you could obviously do something way more fun and interesting than looking at my books and reading them, I am a VERY passionate person when it comes to anything at all so that's probably why I care so much about WattPad and what you guys think of me, like I said, you guys are like my YouTube. Anyways, please comment, vote and share, gay kisses from me to you always!😍😍💋💋❤❤💓💖💖✨✨ 

~My Social Media Shizz~ 

Instagram(s): ya.fav.puerto.rican.queen (Main Page) & diamonds_daughter223_ (Steven Universe and other stuff Page)

Snapchat: fineasf2004 (I know I'm not fine asf ok? I just randomly did it, don't judge me)

Twitter: Dora_ThatBih (I'm not always on there but sometimes I am)

That's me😛😛 and if you have a problem with my cursing, swearing, whatever you prefer to call it, I'm sorry but if my entire family curses around me, 24/7, I can't help but EVENTUALLY pick that habit up, everyone curses some point in there life a...

That's me😛😛 and if you have a problem with my cursing, swearing, whatever you prefer to call it, I'm sorry but if my entire family curses around me, 24/7, I can't help but EVENTUALLY pick that habit up, everyone curses some point in there life and if you don't and your a pure beautiful/handsome bean, you stay that way, this world as absolutely insane and we need more people like you in the world😂😂😂