Chapter 8: Fucked Up and Left U

~~Time Skip Ahead To 1 Month~~

Pearl P.O.V

So in this past MONTH that I've spent in D.C we are finally fucking done with all the bullshit of rebuilding our empire, our means me and Amethysts. Today will be the last day of rebuilding the second casino and we will be having a celebration there. 2 weeks ago we had a very small party at the other one and it went well but Amethyst couldn't go because she had a meeting involving KCSS and I'm so proud of Amethyst, not only she is putting some good words on the company but also she has helped this company so much, and that's why tomorrow night when we have our celebration, I'm gonna officially ask her to become my 50-50 partner, and CO CEO of Pearl Enterprises. 

I grab the last painting and put it on the wall, then I proceed to look over everything again to make sure that al the rooms and just everything are decorated and I didn't leave not one inch not. Everything seems to be in order as I look at all the electrical and plumbing and all that other stuff to make sure its in good working order, everything is perfect. I walk out and see all the big construction equipment filled with extra pieces that weren't used or needed out the way. Technically, we are completely done with everything but we have to get an inspector in here to say its A-Okay to come here and blow your money while sipping martinis with friends and family.

It's 4:09pm, I should call and inspector now and set an appointment for tomorrow. I quickly dial the number and talk and get them to come around 7:00pm tomorrow to take 30 minutes to see that everything is fine, which it is but ya know, it has to be official. The party tomorrow is at 8:00pm and it ends at midnight. I have already talked to my love Amethyst and she said that she's half way here. At the rate she's going, she'll be here by 3:00pm tomorrow, which is ok with me.

I get into my car and drive off to a friend's house and hang there for a bit, well it's not his house, more of a vacation home but eh, same diff.

(^October London^)

That fine looking man there is my friend, October London. He originally lives in LA but he's here for the party and has helped me with the casinos and things like that, and I am forever grateful. He is an amazing music artist that is kinda starting out but has 2 albums and has quite a few songs on each. I've heard his music and it's great, and I'm happy for him.

I pull up to the front gate of his house and stop at the box so I can speak to the man to open the gate and punch in the number. "Hello and you are here to see Mr. London for what exactly?" The man asks through the com in the box thing, I don't know what the hell it's called. "I'm Pearl Grant, his best friend, let me in." I say and the gate opens. "Thank you." I say and drive in.

I park in his driveway and he comes walking out, he wasn't here today because he had to go a preform at a little cafe to get the word spread about his music and by the looks of his gated house, I'd say he's doing well. "Hey October! December called, it said fuck off with your lame ass candy cuz this bitch got some gifts!!" I say/yell at him and we both bust out laughing. "It's so good to see you Pearl, I'm happy as hell that it's finally over girl." He said and hugs me. We part and I say "Yeah for now it's over, I still have to pay the Diamond Daughters a visit. They can't just go around and blow up my shit whenever they feel like it, it makes me look worse then them because not all people know that it was them."