Chapter 6: Split Paths

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and look over to my left and still see Pearl sleeping. I smile and sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. Dr.Harrington told me yesterday that she can go home today and I know she can't wait to go home, she's been complaining the entire 2 weeks here, she'd even get mad that I'd go home just to get her some clothes! But hey, that's my Pearl. I see her turning a little bit in her sleep, then she sit up and rubs her eyes. "Morning P." I say to her. "Morning Amy, am I home yet?" She asks playfully. "No, but you can go home today." I say and she looks at me with a smile. "Thank God! I hate this place!" She says with a smile. I smile too and she gets up and comes over to me and kisses me deeply. I moan in the kiss a little and she puts her hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I feel her smile in the kiss and she gently breaks the kiss​ for air. "I love you so much Amethyst." She says to me. "I know, and I love you too." I say to her.

Just then, Dr.Harrington comes in with that same pretty smile. "Hey guys, whenever your ready, you guys can sign-out here and then be on your way home." She says and Pearl's smile grows even wider than before. "Gemme!" Pearl says as she takes the clip-board and signs her name and then passes it to me so I can sign mine. I give the clip-board back to Dr.H and she says "Thank you, sorry for the rush but I need you out of here by 1:00pm, we have a kid that got ran over by some reckless driver." She says while frowning a little and shaking her head. "That's awful doc, I'll go get dressed." Pearl says and goes to the bathroom in the room and goes to change. "Again, sorry for the rush." Dr.H says. "No, no. It's not a trouble at all. Pearl really wants to go home anyways so it works out." I say and Dr.H nods and she walks out the room. A few minutes later Pearl walks out and is fully dressed. "I'm ready." she says and she takes my hand and we walk through the hallway, into the lobby and we walk out the front door. We make it to the car and get in.

"Pearl, can I.........have this car?" I ask her and she looks at me and I immediately put my head down, I felt ashamed that I was asking for something as big as this. "Babe, of course you can." She says and she puts her hand under my chin and lifts my head up. "Don't ever be ashamed to ask me anything ok? I love you, I promise." She says and she pulls me into a kiss. "Ok, thank you babe." I say and she smiles. "As a matter a fact, lets get your name in the car instead of mine." Pearl says and I light up. "Ok!" I say excitedly and she smiles and we drive to the dealership and we do just that. After that, I drive home. As soon as we enter the house, Pearl says "I'm home and I need food!" with a smile. "Ms.Grant, Ms.Quartz, your finally back after 2 weeks. I'll inform Bismuth to make you something, Amethyst, would you like anything?" Chris asks. "Surprise me." I say as I follow Pearl upstairs and back into our room.

"Bed, oh God I've missed you." Pearl says as she sprawls out all over the bed. She looks at me and I just smile and laugh. She moves over so I can lay down and I do just that. "I missed this, I missed us, I missed you." Pearl says and I smile. "I missed you too." I say and we kiss. I love Pearl so much but its just something about her that makes me feel like a child when I'm around her. We break the kiss and just cuddle until Bismuth brings us our food which looks amazing I can say.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.