The Dragon Maid

You woke to the sound of Clothes brushing against each other, you turn to see the Dragon Maid, doing somewhat normal stuff for a maid.. she would have laid a pile clothes by your feet.. Tohru would be folding clothes, And putting them away. She'd glance at you.. "Oh! Good morning Master!" She spoke, cheerfully.. "Good morning, Tor.." she tilts her head "Tor?" Seeming confused. "Yeah.. It's a Nickname... For you..." you answered. She'd blush, sounding like she was fan girl who's ship became cannon. You questioned if she is alright.. "Yes! I think the nickname is cute!" You would rub the back of your the head.. as she continues to fold your now clean clothing.. "Breakfast is ready! It's waiting for you on the table!" she giggles.. "Cute.." you whisper, getting out of the covers, Your Fan still whurring. As you approach the table, you would notice something.. strange... You would assume that the Breakfast was some sort of meat.. Though, you were unsure what.. Exactly.. It looked to be round, having a white circle in the centre.. The meat had white line going every which way.. you sit down.. curiously staring at the unknown meat..

"Hey, Tohru!" You call, she peeks her head out the door.. "Yes Master?" So you ask what meat it is.. "Uh.. Well.. It's my.. T-Tail..." she says shyly.. silence filled the room.. "Sounds Kinky..." you say, somewhat sarcastic.. Tohru blushes, quickly going back to her chores.. Your chuckles softly, deciding to skip breakfast... The Day went pretty Normal.. You did what you would usually do.. it was.. A calm day..

That Night, 11 o'clock.. You decided to call it a night due to work being tomorrow... Tohru bursts into the room, a very tired state "Master.. Can I cuddle with you?" She asks, yawning after.. "Uh.. Sure..?" You say shyly... Not sure why she wanted to sleep with you, but who would turn that offer down? You awaited her warm grasp around you.. Nothing.. No one even in your bed.. you glance up again.. Seeing Tohru... Stripping.. Naked.. "TOHRU! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! GET SOME CLOTHES ON!" You say, staring at her naked chest.. "Too late!" She would pounce onto you.. I mean, you weren't complaining.. but.. Did she really like you? Or does she just tease like this? At least the Lemon isn't now so.. Ya'll have to wait.. You wouldn't hug back, Though she seemed to be enjoying wrapping her arms around our bare back and chest.. it felt.. Amazing.. You shortly after doze off...

To be Continued...

((Yea, Sorry To cut it off a bit shorter then the last one..))