The Dragons Privacy

The Time struck 3:40. You would have been catching up on a comedic TV show you were amerced in. The soft patters of feet tapped the oak planks as Tohru stepped into the room. A tired look on her face as she would give out a kitten yawn. "M-Master? I'm going to bed." She would whisper softly. Seeming to be quite sleepy. The bedroom door creaks open as you assumed she had entered. Only 15 minutes left of the latest episode.

The TV buzzed off as a Yawn escaped your mouth. You'd smack your lips as you would begin to walk around the rooms. Switching off Light switches as you would wander. The door slowly opened silently as you entered. Tohru seemed to already be asleep. A soft smile perks upon hr face, seeing she's peaceful. You wander to your room. Which is when a little 'Nym..' echoed through Tohru's room. It must have been nothing! We all moan a little for no reason when sleeping! But then it grew louder. No. She couldn't be. Nah, she's too innocent.. Which is when you reconsidered what had happened today. You crept to the door. Then creaked it open. Oh Jesus. She was Masturbating. A idea grew into your head. It was payback time from how she had teased you earlier. You would remember having a Knights costume from a long time ago. Specifically the Warden from For Honour. You scurry inside your room. Putting it on and giggling uncontrollably. You take the metal like sword and creep up to her door. Go time.

A large slam echoes as you press the light switch. She would gasp. Immediately removing her finger from her underclothing in record time. "WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM!" You would shout in a deep voice. "DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT!" You chant as you dash into her room and begin marching. "THE HOLY CRUSADE IS NEAR-" you would be interrupted by a blunt force slamming you to the ground. It was Tohru. "Who are you, and what are you doing here!?" She would yell. "Tohru! Calm your Tits! It's just me!" You would say as she yanked off your helmet. She looks so relieved. "Wait.. Did you see me.." a small nod naturally came. She blushes bright red then shoves you outside. More like throws you outside. Then slams her door. Was that really worth it?