The Dragons Lust

You wake to the soft breath of someone.. You assume Tohru. You slowly glance up to see her cheery face staring right back at you "Good morning!" She speaks, her legs crossed over each other.. you yawn, "Hey Beter.." The Dragon tilts her head "It's another Inside joke..." you murmur, as you sit on the side of your bed, you stretch as you walked towards the door. Tohru trying to rush out before you, You try to be kind and let her go first.. Then you heard sizzling... "Tohru.. Did you not make breakfast?" You ask, raising an eyebrow "It was a accident! I was to busy looking at you! You're cute when you're sleeping!" She says flustered. "Need some help?" You question, wandering to your kitchen. She shrugs, holding a knife in one of her hands. "It wouldn't hurt.." you would watch your beloved Dragon, cook up what she could.. "Tor, Is this how you cut it?" You ask . "I'm sorry Master! Did I mess up!?" She panics.. "Not at all..." you say in a kind and soft tone.. as you stood directly behind her, your hands wander onto her arms, soon her hands.. You held hers under yours.. As you moved and softly squeezed the knife, to pick it up using her hand.. You felt the heat of her blush from there. You begin to use your cooking puppet to Cut some Vegetables up.. "Alright, You got it?" You ask, she nods.. still somewhat blushing.. You thought that you were in a deep enough relationship to begin a little flirtation....

"Hey, Tor.. You have something on your neck.." you say.. "Don't worry.. I'll get it..." you whisper softly.. Placing your lips around her neck. She makes an "EEP!" Sound as you did so.. she'd drop the knife, as you continued.. Wrapping your arms around her... She would've gone stiff... Obviously shocked.. Maybe because this was so sudden? You decide to stop.. "Hey Tohru? I was just messing around with ya'.." you say.. She blankly stares at you.. The Dragon strikes back! Grabbing your shirt, and dragging you to your room.. She throws you aggressively onto the bed.. As she spread your legs.. You saw the Lust in her eyes.. Tohru licked her lips as she begun to pull down your underwear, since you were wearing a shirt and just underwear.. Just like Her, "Tohru!? This is so sudden!" You whisper, shocked.. "Aww.. I thought I should get back at you~" she says.. her lips centimetres away from your manhood. "Uh..." you'd be as red as a tomato.. your eyes focusing on her lips and Tits.. And eyes.. Partially eyes...

But she pulls back, Howling with laughter! "Tohru! What the Fuck!?" you shout, as she wipes a tear from her eye. "Just look at your face! Hehe!" She continues.. You swiftly pull up your pants.. sighing.. "Tor, what am I gonna do with ya?" You whisper softly.. Leaning over and kissing her forehead... "M-Master? Why did you do that?" She asks.. "Oops.. Human Instinct.." you respond with a chuckle shrugging.. And so the day continues...

To be Continued