The Dragons friend

The next day was pretty normal. Tohru had just been acting a little awkward around you. But, The summer break was nearly over so that meant you were going back to work soon. But enjoying the last days with Tohru was really what matters. Tohru would already be out shopping. So you were stuck inside watching TV. Nothing interesting on like usual. You would have been expecting something to come into the mail, Specifically a Manga you had ordered, so it was no surprise when the doorbell rang. In Excitement, you grew haste to get to the door. You open it with swiftness only to see, Holy shit. In front of you there would be a Woman who looked slightly Younger then Tohru. Her hair a Pastel pink, Her clothing all Pastel colours too. The symbols and even her hair clips looked Tribal. She spoke no words. More or less, stared at you.. In hesitation and the assumption she was Tohru's friend you decided to do what anyone else would do. "C-Come in?" You would step aside as the lady walked inside, you shut the door behind her. She would take a seat on the couch, so you would sit next to her. A good minute of awkward tension went by until she decided to speak. "Where's Miss Tohru?" She sounded Agitated, and curious like a child. "S-Sorry what? Miss-" you were cut off by the Lady's Childish attitude.

"Lady Tohru. Where is she? Did you abduct her and do unspeakable things to her bod-" You interrupted just to make sure she didn't finish that sentence. "Look, she wanted me to hire her as a Maid, so I did so! I didn't Kidnap here!" The Woman looked at you with an incredibly pouty Frown. "If you don't tell me where she is, i'll be forced to kill you!" She would have already pounced on top of your body before you could respond. Her Nails suddenly turned into sharp claws as she licked her lips, Running them softly against your Throat. Sweat begun to drip down your face as the movements grew Faster, and Faster, Before you knew it- The door Clicked open, the strange lady perked her head up towards it as Tohru would enter with a beaming smile.

"Onii Chan! I'm home!~" she would shout giggling after, she glanced towards the two of you in the misleading position you were both in. "Tohru, Stop reading my Manga. Don't call me that." She would drop the Bags as she glanced at the two of you. "Are you Cheating on me!?" You would give her a concerned look. "Lady Tohru!" The Lady would say before hopping off you and running towards her. "Jesus Kanna! I haven't seen you in ages! You've Matured so much." Tohru was still taller then both of you though. You would give off a soft sigh. "Tohru what the fuck." You would speak in a reasonable and calm voice despite the Dialogue. "Oh right. This is Kanna. She used to live with me and my old master. We kind of.. Split apart when she passed away.." she looks down with a saddened look. It was probably best to stay quiet as the two Ladies chat it out. 10 Minutes later, they would have both been sitting by you whilst discussing on things the other one missed out on. Which is when Tohru asked you quite a Big question. "Master, Would it be alright for Kanna to come Live with us? Pretty please!"