Not one of the Louds

Lincoln sat there putting the pieces together: He's not part of the family he's from a different family. He didn't want ANY of his sisters to know (unless they probably already know). He left the attic until he heard a voice "Lincoln where are you going and why were you in the attic?" Lori said standing near the stairs. Lincoln lied "Uhhh well you see I want to find some peace and quiet for a little bit and I'll be in the basement if you need me". Lori Sighed "You know you can literally tell me anything I'm your big sister".  "I SAID I AM NOT HIDING ANYTHING". He yelled and ran down the stairs. Leni then walked her room to hear what's going on. "What happened with Lincoln?" "I don't know I was just trying to be nice and sweet but he started shouting at me and ran downstairs" Lori said. Once Lincoln got to the basement he locked the door and started crying to himself "How come I don't belong here I shouldn't have saw what's in the box I was just really interested because I'm 11 years old that's what we do." He then sat in the darkness of the basement for 2 hours and decided to go upstairs where Lynn was waiting for him "Hey buddy I heard what happened and I wanna help you with anything we're here for you." She said concerning. "FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT HIDING ANYTHING CAN SOMEONE LEAVE ME ALONE?" Lincoln said running up the stairs and slamming his bedroom door and locking it. "Well we tried". Lynn said. "I still wanna know what happened up there". Lori said. Luna sighed "He does know he has us to talk to and we always understand him that's our job as siblings". Lana then said "Let's go into the attic and investigate".  Then Sisters went into the attic and investigated.