Luna's Song

"Luna open up we need to talk!" Luan said. Luna didn't say anything. "OPEN UP!" She said. Nothing. "LUNA LOUD PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR WE NEED TO TALK!" Luan was frustrated with her older sister. "OPEN THIS DOOR PLEASE UNLOCK IT DO SOMETHING I REALLY NEED TO SPEAK WITH  YOU!" Luan sounded like she was on the verge of tears. She then hear the door unlock and saw her sister looked like a mess with makeup everywhere cause of her crying so much. "Wow you look like a mess" Luna walked over to her guitar and started to play a song I miss you, I miss your face, I miss your laugh, I really want to see your lovely face again hey I'm sorry for everything that's happened I promise that if I see you again I'll make it up to you, All I want right now is to see you again but I highly doubt it's gonna happen despite your really far away, I'm not the type of girl who keeps secrets or the type of girl that keeps anything hidden But I really really really really really want is to see your face oh please oh please oh please oh please I truly need you by my side right now. Luan was speechless "that was amazing I can't believe you wrote all that today!" Luna stared out the window " I uh, actually stared some of it yesterday but I kept......" "what did you keep doing?" "CRYING!" Luna blurted out as she hugged her younger sister. "Luna it's ok to feel upset about everything" "All I want is Lincoln back Luan, THAT IS ALL I WANT IN MY MISERABLE LIFE!" Luan Stroked her sister "Your life is not miserable everything is bad at this rate we are trying so hard to find him, and when we do we'll tell him that's he's making a big fool out of himself for going to a different family" "You don't get it sis he was always there for all of him and he did the same for us he's not gonna listen to us he's gonna completely forget about us most importantly he's gonna forget the person who took him to his first concert and it's so heartbreaking to think about and I can't stop thinking about it. Luan hugged her sister letting out tears "I know exactly how you feel I'm scared just like you I'm worried that he won't ever leave that dumb new family and forget about the sisters who's been there for him since he was born!" " I NEVER WANNA SEE THAT DUMB NOTE EVER AGAIN!" Luna shouted. Luan gulped as she suddenly remembered the note in her hands. Luna looked down and saw something Yellow and crumbled up "What's that?" She said with fury. Luan had to do something "uh -uh it's nothing" "Luan I'm not in the mood show what that note is!" Luan had no other choice but to her furious sister the note. "Why do you HAVE THIS NOTE IN YOUR POSSESSION?" She yelled "I was gonna say that you can turn it into a song" Luan said nervously. "HOW DOES THAT ME FEEL ANY BETTER BY TURNING SOME DUMB LETTER INTO A SONG!" Luan was scared "L-L-L-Luna. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She said running out of her room crying. Luan stood there feeling bad about herself she should've not showed her sister the note, she should've left her sister alone she was just worried about her sister barely coming out of her room it was at this moment Luan knew she did a really bad thing.