Luna's accident

Hey Everyone, Loud House Girl with a big heads up about what your about to read if you're sensitive to scary stuff or blood terrifies you or you don't like things intense I highly suggest that you don't read this chapter anyway enjoy the story!

Leni and Lori couldn't believe what they saw they saw Luna in the middle of the road unconscious there was blood all over her face, her shirt was ripped just a tad and her skirt ripped a piece off it was not an interesting thing to see. "L-L-Luan what happened?" Lori said crying "well I saw Luna as I ran outside and I kept apologizing to her but she didn't accept it she was about to say something else and that's when the car ran into her and Lori it was the scariest thing ever!" Luan cried. "Leni Get the others I'm calling an ambulance!" Lori said grabbing her phone. "Luan don't cry she'll be ok!" Lori said "I hope.... oh Lincoln" she said under her breath. "If only you were here"

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

Luan sat there in the waiting room to here some news about her sister she felt so bad for everything that happened before she got struck by a car the argument, the note if only she butted out of her sister's business none of this would've happened. "Guys I know how we all feel about Luna and how Lincoln escaped but I really want you all to stay positive about it and Luna will be ok and Lincoln will eventually be found he would've want us to be strong about this" Lori said. "Luan you haven't said anything are you ok? we could really use some jokes to cheer us up" Lynn said. "What's the point of Jokes?" She said disappointed. "Just leave her alone she has a lot on her mind." Lori said. "Hey ladies." The Doctor said. The girls sat right up "I've got some news about Luna?" Everyone was excited to hear the news "I've got some good news and bad news: the good news is that Luna is going to be just fine!" The girls sighed in relief "BUT the bad news is that she's currently in a coma right now and she hit the concrete ground so hard that it affected her memory. "So that means..." "Yes sadly Luna loud had Amnesia which means she can't remember anything. Everyone was shocked especially Luan who's sister had lost their memory from something SHE did but she tried so hard not to cry in front of everyone. She really did break Luna after all.

Aww Luan Poor Girl  I feel so bad for doing this to Luna she's my favorite character in the entire show but it's gonna happen at some point and next chapter WILL involve Lincoln